En’Cell♰Dis’Dein 1st Album + Tokyo, Osaka oneman gigs

Edison failed to pay at the promised time this month so that threw all the schedule off for the magazine.
Kiyoshi has also seemed to have deleted both his ECDD and Luxury twitter accounts also,
ah the joys of VK! xD
Thankfully I wrote all the stuff for the band from drums to melody so even if there is some trouble there is not an end.

2 Likes

Does this mean he isnt part of ecdd anymore?

1 Like

Not sure yet but probably,
Though I make everything and tbh only my fans have come to gigs so far I always split all sales and paid more out of pocket along with my time, always been super gentle but even then recently there were troubles and lack of efforts that were kind of ridiculous, even then I stayed positive. If he wanted to quit or if he realized he and sou were not keeping up itd be best to talk instead of deleting twitter but with many problems recently probably best for both of them to go aside, but ive already planned for this as fans were complaining to me alot.

1 Like

How they an fail on that?.. they received the money of your sales right?.. So why not paying?
Feels stinky.

Also what you gonna do with the magazine?
Will you still publish it somehow online?

1 Like

Super stinky haha.
So a basic process for indie music stores here
is they hold your sales money for at least a month or 3 months even and then pay out, but edison has been dropping the ball many times recently, maybe will end the relationship.

The magazine will move ahead but all this constant bs in vk is wow, much stress :joy:

And Edison would pay it to in your hands?
Are you sure they didn’t pay Kiyoshi so that he could run off with it…? (It feels somehow stinky that he has run away…)

Anyway… it shouldn’t be a “Maybe”. Just end up the relationship with Edison.

1 Like

stinky kusomen :poop:

1 Like

Everything is under my name as a I own all rights and distribute it all so thats not the problem ^v^
Kiyoshi made another account now, hopefully he is ok mentally right now. thats most important. >.<

2 Likes

its still stinky that they don’t pay you.

1 Like

paid but they are so lazy and do not follow promises/schedule lately T__T

It’s too stinky… so break up that relationship. There’s no reason to stay in contact, when they don’t follow their promises.