ex-DADAROMA Yoshiatsu’s new band revealed - FUKURO

And here’s their webshop:

7 Likes

Whoah that was quick!

Their mini album is already available to stream/buy too (up on OTOTOY as well, for those looking for a lossless downloadable purchase ;))

edit: Hmmm this style is rly not for me, but I respect the artistic vision and the (vk-wise) unusual instrument lineup. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

eh

Really like the vibe of the song. Yoshiatsu’s voice is definitely the highlight there. Curious about what direction this band will go.

5 Likes

If it weren’t for Yoshiatsu’s voice, it wouldn’t be my thing. But I’ll certainly give the mini-album a listen when it’s out. It’s a pretty song though!

3 Likes

The band is called Fukurou.

2 Likes

Same name as his bar lol

1 Like

ah right, here’s the song titles romanised

Title: Fukuro no mori
01 fukuro no ki
02 neo tokyo
03 kamisama wa inai kara
04 CADENZA
05 hikyou mono no ROMANCE
06 “itsuka wa shindeshimau bokura wa”

2 Likes

I like it, it’s very pretty. Giving me “art kei” vibes, but to me it lacks some guitar

[members]
Vo. よしあつ (Yoshiatsu) (ex- Crazy★shampoo → DADAROMA)
Piano. Daisuke Sato
Ba. ゆたら (Yutara) (ex-シリング@倶楽部 → Zillapark → Masqued Liar → モンストロ(MonstloW)
Dr. Lotto (ex-THOMAS → Sioux)

5 Likes

I agree with the lack of guitar, though given Yoshiatsu plays guitar, my guess is any potential future releases may have some guitar in it. The fact that they have a oneman already means they should have plenty of songs lined up. It’s not my jam, but I’m glad he’s continuing music.

3 Likes

I am the only one who likes the lack of guitar?

Like I find it pretty charming to have just a piano with the two instruments for the base.

3 Likes

I’m down for this band, tbh. Can’t wait to hear more songs.

Such a sick idea of a band without Guitar (guitarists) , Love the vibe of the slightly dark romance sort of melody.

Always liked his voice from his previously bands, and this one definitely not disappointing.

3 Likes

I’m really digging the lack of guitar and the art kei dark romance vibe + band line up. all win’s. looking forward to hearing more.

1 Like

This song isn’t really my thing, but it is very pretty and I’m definitely interested to see what else they come up with.

2 Likes

Looks definitely art kei!Despite I never listened DADAROMA preview sound great
Seeing Lotto as a drummer sound promising (he his also support in deadman and アマミツゝキ)

1 Like

I suppose this should go here as its kinda related

and translation

hmmm :thinking:

6 Likes

No guitar?

I like it and have missed Yoshiatsu’s vocals

6 Likes