ex-En’Cell✟Dis’Dein members form new band "XAVAK"

haha yes! my Mediterranean blood has left me with super curly hair since I was a bebe,
so may let it dread out, maybe just in the back though.
oh lord don’t get me started on crybabies who are ignorant of history and live in an American bubble full of multiculturalism.

Thank you! It was fun paying for the VHS dubbing and seeing the results~ :slight_smile:
Hope to do more neo-retro kind of stuff with next one too.

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who helped sell out 1st press so fast~
if you did not get a chance to grab it we have preorder for limited 2nd press
live now at our bandcamp, stock for overseas is same as last time so 10 copies only.

This is probably the last version too so~
Thanks <3!

5 Likes

Just got to release that super secret limited to 5 demotape version now :penguin:

2 Likes

You know we could! But im thinking 7"inch maybe if any super limited ver.
Future mercari stonks item :thinking::ok_hand::purple_heart:

1 Like

Thank you to everyone who made the recent release a success,
due to me being in hospital schedules got changed so maybe you saw the announcement that all overseas orders ship out on the 28th. Sorry for that wait >.<

Recently I had some meetings with ID-JAPAN after they became interested in us from the 1st PV.~~~~~~
Just received the call from ID-JAPAN and they completely approved us as a model band for the company. As we are a new band they are giving us a discount with the future chance of completely free costumes. As a model band they want to give us the full treatment (think dir en grey - gauze album’s extravagant outfits) and since even if we put out our next mini album release in stores quickly they take 20% and also take forever to pay us so it is even hard to fund this after not receiving the sales from first release yet, so we may be starting a crowdfunding project soon including some perks like an exclusive streaming live at kaya’s livehouse etc.
As a band with foreigners + being independent I think some of you know how big a deal this is to receive this kind of offer to be chosen over signed bands as a featured model band from Japan’s most famous Visual Kei costume maker, from the livejournal-> to myspace days-> to this has been lots of crazy hard work with many ups and downs living alone abroad (maybe you saw recently I got around 1k+ of things stolen from me with the cops doing nothing for me! yay! fun stuff~). If you any of you can help us achieve this next step forward together it will be greatly appreciated and we will think of interesting ways to make it worthwhile.

18 Likes

Hm its interesting would like to hear other samples. The pv peaked my interest. :slight_smile: