Looking good and sounding great!

2 Likes
4 Likes

What is the name of the song? Love it. :melting_face:

2 Likes

Thank you!
That was the first song I made for the band. 走馬灯
That’ll be the 2nd single.
Recording vocals friday and then after checking out kaya’s livehouse so we should be able to announce the date of first single and a special live + talk and cheki event there for the first cd single. :rabbit::metal:

9 Likes

Really loving all the snippets I’m hearing from you guys so far. Seems like a breath of fresh air within modern VK - can’t wait to hear your first proper release.

1 Like
9 Likes

Second live on 3/21 at Kashiwa Thumb Up has been cancelled due to various reasons.

2 Likes
11 Likes

Damn that sounds sick

2 Likes

Really wonderful. I need to hear more!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words ^v^! I am glad if you enjoy the ditty~
We have 5 copies of the limited white and black cover CD 1st press
available for overseas fans. I know some of you have used buying services each time so
hopefully this is way cheaper for you all ^v^~

available here:

4 Likes

It says “edition of 30” “2 remaining”
Is that for the 5 for overseas fans or for all 30?

1 Like

This initial first press is only 30, 2nd press will be different design and possibly different remix also. So this white and black version with 1st press markings is going to sell out quick. Was 5 seems only 2 left now.
The rest will go to littleHEARTS. sendai, tokyo, and osaka.
Very limited run but a thank you to those supporting from the start.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Ordered my copy, thank you @Ghostpepper for making it easily available overseas where shipping isn’t extortionate for a single CD :pray:

1 Like

Thank you for the support ^v^! <3

1 Like
17 Likes

I love the VHS style you used for the video. I really like this band a lot! It has a very old school vibe and the horror elements are awesome.

3 Likes

Thank you! I am glad that the VHS dubbing was worth it, wanted to do something analog in this super digital age.

2 Likes

Is your hair in braids @Ghostpepper ? How many twitter children will try to cancel you now?

Nailed the VHS optic thou and fits the band perfectly.

2 Likes