ex-gulu gulu Vo. 哀 (i) and Gt. 凛人 (Rito) new project 無所属垢 (Mushozoku Aka)

ex-gulu gulu members are starting a new project that still untitled, for now being called 無所属垢 - “Mushozoku Aka” (An Independent Account).

Twitter Account

Although there’s no further details, both members announced on their personal lives that they intend to continue the gulu gulu project together.
Apparently, the account will be locked on April 1st, so you should follow it before the deadline!

Vo. 哀 (Ai)
ROSE VALLEY [as ISOLA] → メメント・モリ (Memento Mori) [as 哀 -Ai-] → 黒百合と影 (Kuroyuri to Kage) [as 烏名鳴 -Karasuna Mei-] → gulu gulu [as 哀 -i-]

Gt. 凛人 (Rito)
RE/V [as kon] → MIZTAVLA [as 光 -Kou-] → gulu gulu [as 凛人 -Rito-]

15 Likes

They will hold a Online Digital Fansign Event in order to raise funds to their new activities (since they left their label), on April 2nd.

The ticket lottery is open from today, March 23 up to March 27.

More details:

Feel free to ask me if you have any question about how to join.

4 Likes

Seems like a bad decision to leave fukin sunkrad…mejibray flashbacks me thinks.

3 Likes

Ngl, I would just to cheer one up, I figure Rito won’t have as much people as I/Ai. But I’ll be getting ready to leave my country to study abroad in Japan around that time, so I gotta skip probably
Maybe I get to catch them with their new project in person instead

But what about my boy Lanju? :sob:

6 Likes

this IS giving me mejibray flashbacks, hope lanju’s style doesn’t deteriorate and hotaru doesn’t disappear off the face of the earth- :face_with_raised_eyebrow:what happened to meto again?

2 Likes

As much I have heard then Meto opened own resturan works there as a chef.
Oh I found that place twitter page
https://twitter.com/kyarabentaro_

7 Likes

Damn never knew Meto was a Chefo :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s themed around being a child again. https://instagram.com/dining_bal_chimama?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

4 Likes

can’t wait for their first single to be a diss track against vk tiktok, we stan clown-kei!

12 Likes

thank you! i wouldn’t have enough energy to dig this up later… /w\ didn’t know it was him at first bc i forgot which arm he has a sleeve on

1 Like

if they ever do a diss track I feel like ai’s gonna try rapping…we’ve seen those on the street vids of him right? also yes we stan circus kei (doing again probably)

3 Likes

So uhh, the special April first event thingy was just the account being privated and Ai trying to start a space for the first time? I missed out on the space tho lol

Edit: It literally ended five minutes ago, I could have seen it lol

1 Like

無所属垢 = Dirt doesn’t belongs to anything ? Independent-Dirt ?
I like the darkness already !!

1 Like

It’s slang! It refers to “account” or アカウント → あか → 垢
The reading of this kanji is the same as the abbreviation of Account

2 Likes

And the demo tape sounds good actually!! It’s absolutely reminiscent of Gulu gulu yes, but I’m vibing with it!!
April 27st they’ll do something on YouTube

2 Likes

I WANTED TO LISTEN AGAIN BUT THEY DELETED IT FUCKING DAMMIT

good move tbh, i can see the tiktokers sharing that demo everywhere despite Ai’s demands not to do so

3 Likes

True true, but I should have downloaded it for private watching (;w; )

1 Like

It’s not private.