ghost scribbles

This is some stuff I’ve done the past few years. I use a wacom tablet with Adobe Illustrator to make digital illustrations. Haven’t really played around with real mediums or other digital mediums. I posted my top 5 favorites and stuffed some more under a spoiler tag.

Desert

Untitled

The Haunts

Metsä

it’s all confetti

More Stuff+

Fung Shui & Chill

Axolotl Planet

Zen-ith

Elusive

Fall

Heartaches suck

18 Likes

Hey nice to see your stuff again too! I still really like your axolotl design. Do you have a society6 or anything?

1 Like

@karai.ebi Thank you! I like that one too, it was fun looking at axolotl pictures for reference.

No, but I do post stuff on my instagram. If you’re on there my handle is:

dan_yun_

Worked on this one since last week.

Venom

6 Likes

Love your style.

1 Like

Thank you for the kinds words (@^-^@)

1 Like

Oh, i remember seeing your stuff on MH. I loved them
I love the clearness and calmness of your pictures.
Gosh i could never do that stuff with Illustrator, but then again long time i worked with illustrator and i am totally used to draw with traditional media :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! You and I are on opposite spectrums. I’m clueless with more traditional mediums. Wish I couls do more with a pencil or paintbrush!

1 Like

The introvertipillar metamorphisizes into a homebodyfly

5 Likes

Season of growth

5 Likes

Rangifer Solstice – Had a lot of fun with this one. The texture on the flowers are inspired from the Korean card game “Go-Stop”.

8 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: pretty
I have to admit i can barely see the structure in the flowers on my laptop, but my laptop doesnt has the best screen.

1 Like

Thaaanks :relaxed:

Yeah, it looks like it got compressed when it uploaded so it’s a bit smudgier than the original file. If you click onto it, clicking it a second time zooms in a lot so that the details are more visible.

1 Like

i downloaded the photo and zoomed in, then you can see beautifull the details on the flowers

1 Like

Dream Machine - Inspired by the natural landscape of my hometown in the PNW

Closeup of cub

6 Likes

Some exciting news for me! I’ll be selling prints now! Who knows if these will actually sell, but I have one person who bought one so at least I’m on the board.

4 Likes

A commissioned piece I did recently.

8 Likes

I gotta say I like your art style a lot, it looks so peaceful and the colors are just matching. I just had to save up this pic now :blush:

Keep it up, looking forward to your next scribbles!

1 Like

Thanks Luna! I appreciate the kind words :relaxed:

1 Like

New scrib. A bunch of radishes.

5 Likes