Groups or artists that you have an irrational dislike or hatred of?

Megamasso, it sounds like they go out of their way to be as safe and as boring as possible with their music and that ‘September Love’ cover is dreadful.

1 Like

oh no, what did they do? i like some of their songs. 🥲

Their vocalist might be a homophob
also he admited to being a pedo on his twitter apparently

You can find more info here

Edit:
@Enki your protest made me change the sentence a bit
I think everyone can build their own opinion like this

4 Likes

Calling mamo a homophobe is completely absurd. regarding if hes a pedo or not, propably is and thats not at all uncommon in this scene

2 Likes

To specify mamo had said he “gets” being gay if the involved people are both beautiful looking and in the very same sentence that got people mad at him. So it was specifically directed at a group of people he himself finds unattractive which isnt exactly the straightest thing to do.

2 Likes

The pedo thing is def real here, I do not get it. Was out drinking recently and a bandman said he wanted to find a 14 year old girl and I am in my head thinking “if in America you would probably be getting your a$$ beat right now man…” crazy country.

11 Likes

That kind of stuff seems to be seen more as just a pervert thing than a morally wrong criminal thing there, outing yourself in such a way isnt going to cause any consequences or people thinking of you differently either so thats why he can casually bring that up at the table

2 Likes

yeah it is so odd. Recently this guy I know who often goes to harajuku to have pictures of him taken in strange fashion stuff brings a jr.high girl (dude is married too) with him, our shared friend was not phased by it other than thinking it is weird they went to a rental room to do makeup together and such. I immediately think “30 something guy with a jr.high girl alone? uhh wtf… dude needs to die.” but they were just like “thats weird” only @__@ no bueno~

4 Likes

He also very specifically states “But gays are really disgusting.”

Like just because that’s followed up with ‘ok yeah unless they’re pretty’ that’s still a pretty homophobic thing to say :confused:

I know English is not your first language but I just absolutely love the way you phrased this. It makes it sound like there’s someone sitting next to you helping you type out your messages.

Give my regards to the translator.

2 Likes

To stay on topic, for me it’s Acid Black Cherry because when I used to try and look up music for the band Black:list, Acid Black Cherry’s album “Black List” would always show up in some form. Never listened to the guy but that experience alone made me so annoyed towards him.

3 Likes

Lol me too I had totally forgot about this.

1 Like

I promise you it’s worth the listen :rofl:

1 Like

noooo HAHAHA please give them a try! anything yasu creates is beautiful

4 Likes

Sorry guys I’ve checked them out not a fan.

@MegamAntto @yamidere - Guess it’s time I gave them a listen. I’ll start with Blacklist!

2 Likes

XD

1 Like

Wtf I love R-shitei now, based band!

6 Likes

Tricot. Fuck dem hoes. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Nah, they’re talented, but I do think they’re mad overrated. They have some songs that I fuck with heavily, but in general I think their songwiriting is…lacking. Their smug, “cooler than school” image annoys me too.

In fact, fuck dem hoes again. :rage::rage::rage::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Same lol

1 Like