gulu gulu (ぐるぐる) to disband

My Japanese is not sufficient, but there are more proper translations in the replies

March 17th will be the last live

5 Likes

Never felt so much grief in my life :sob:

I can‘t understand .why tho as they gained many new fans in the last year nevermind it‘s VK we are talking about.

7 Likes

In case someone needs this:

gulu gulu より皆さまへ

いつも gulu gulu を応援していただき、誠にありがとうございます。

この度、2023年3月17日 (金) 東京キネマ倶楽部にて開催される
gulu gulu 単独営利目的ライヴ 「閉園」 をもちまして
gulu gulu の活動を停止する運びとなりましたことをご報告申し上げます。

応援してくださっているファンの皆さま、
これまで支えてくださった関係者の皆さまには突然のご報告となりましたが、
最後の公演まで gulu gulu らしくがむしゃらに駆け抜けますので、
限られた時間ではございますが変わらぬご声援の程、何卒宜しくお願い申し上げます。

2 Likes

Hey it worked!

1 Like

Tbh they’ve been getting a lot of problems (/coughs ai drama)
Rito even had to tweet out a few times about the impersonation scam problem…

I just saw your prediction on the thread lmfaoo
I’m not totally surprised either, just a little sad. Chuuzuri Shoujo was actually kinda good

That’s a disbandment, not just a hold of activities, if i got that right :thinking:

2 Likes

I never expected it would happen but I feel nothing for the disbandment message, the band just didn’t went anywhere. They were a band of potentiality but they never done something with it, (the thing getting close to their potential were the heavy tracks in their mini-album). It is not even something like Xaa-Xaa where you at least get frequently releases and can dig up gold from the soil.

I still wish all the members the best for their next projects. Especially Lanju, maybe he can help revive Grieva through joining kyouki’s and roku’s current project the Muzzle
(and hopefully they would then as 3 member group also decide to finally take a PV)

7 Likes

I knew they would eventually, they went a year without dropping anything so it’s not surprising. Thats too bad, instead of beefing with kaneto juusei they should’ve been making music.

10 Likes

This came out of nowhere. I actually enjoyed the band and their aesthetic, despite the controversies. I wonder if that was what caused drama within the band because I cannot explain the disbanding in any other way.

4 Likes

miley-goodbye

8 Likes

karma’s a bitch

3 Likes

Gonna miss their performances

1 Like

Memento mori / kuroyuri disband’s hit hard, but this? nah, have some songs that I like, but never like the two first bands

3 Likes

I’m gonna miss them :frowning:

3 Likes

It’s funny that they came around the same time as Kaneto Jusei Ai was beefing with

2 Likes

frickin’ shit. Come on! Ugh.

1 Like

lmao imagine being so mad someone used your selfie for an IG icon that you pull the plug altogether

a petty legend!

11 Likes

Tommy doing some early spring cleaning…

KtK hit me hard, but this time…yeah, we ain’t losing nearly as much

2 Likes

Can’t say I’m surprised. Keeping my fingers crossed that the members will re-surface in projects more to my liking.

4 Likes