Hi!! : )

Hi! I’m Cat, im 15, im learning japanese, and ive liked vkei for over a year (or maybe 2, idk. def not as long as all of you guys lol)

Some bands i like are kaneto juusei, gulu gulu, ashmaze, xaaxaa, dadaroma, and some others.

ik im not into that many bands, i have a bad habit of just listening to the same few bands i like, and not branching out and listening to new ones. if anybody has any recommendations that sound similar to the ones i like, id appreciate hearing them!

i also like malice mizer, but i only have 3 songs in my playlist. i was introduced to vkei by them tho.

anyways, some other things i like are drawing, rhythm games, hypnosis mic, charisma house, black butler, etc.

idk how to end this off, soooo, byebye : )

8 Likes

Hello, hello and Welcome

and some of us are not really into VK :laughing:
(don’t take me serious, i am the minority on here who concentrates on another scene)

Thats cool, how is it going?

Nice to meet you, i hope you will have a great time on here

Don’t force yourself to listen to new music, it can take the fun away.
But if you want to, you could join any of our trade offs anytime
or check out our official playlists, maybe you can find you will like
You can find those playlists here

1 Like

ohh yeah, i just saw that most posts were about vkei so i forgot its more of a jrock forum in general rather than just vkei

Its going good! ive been doing it off and on since 2020, but i never really decided to actually actively do it until recently. i can read hiragana and katakana, but im a bit slower at katakana :broken_heart:

thank you, nice to meet u too!

i’ll check those out, ty!!

never used a forum before so i hope i used the quote thing right :sob:

1 Like

Dont worry, you are doing perfect and you’re welcome.

aaahhh 2020, the year were we all startet new hobbies or resumed old ones xDD

1 Like

Hi Cat, welcome, nice to see you here!

いらっしゃいませ :blush:

1 Like