H.U.G new album "HELIOS" release

The latest project of ryo (HOLLOWGRAM, TAG, etc.), Karyu (ex-D’espairsRay, Angelo) and Kazutoshi Yokoyama (TAG) will release their first album titled “HELIOS” on 2023/06/10. For now, it will only be available at their lives and through their webshop. Tracklist details to be announced.

Cover art and link to members’ YT comment.

11 Likes

we all waited for this omg OMG OMG

An album directly…

It seems they also shot 2 music videos.

Very exciting !!

Amazing.

Waiting that since they formed.

I’ma grab this rarez

1 Like

Wow. How the hell can I get my hands on this?! Live-limited album sounds like a risky move.

btw DALLE has started putting their music up for streaming. Only the song “Killer Killer” and their album, “Ambivalance to Violent” is up as of this post.

5 Likes

Tracklist:

1. The Wonderful Visit
  2. HUG
  3. DROP
  4. HEART
  5. DON’T DOUBT
  6. LOVE THAT NEVER ENDS
  7. BUTTERFLY
  8. BLOOD PIN
  9. WHO IS THE ROMEO
  10. SEEDS
  11. Breath of the Souls
4 Likes

Samples are out!

8 Likes

Amazing there is gonna be a lot to like on this album. I love how well “D’espa composition with Ryo’s vocal” works seemingly with no adjustments needed lol

3 Likes

Yeah, I got a similar vibe from it too! It all kinda blends together for me so far, but seems like it could have a cool vibe when listened to in full, so hopefully they’ll deliver. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

three or so of those tracks jump right into 2004 style-wise, I don’t care for some poppier numbers, but for w/e reason this album already makes me appreciate how small and tight-knit the scene really is

even if despa are technically dead and we’ll probably never see them back, a combo of Ryo and some manic screaming works just as well.

6 Likes

I’m glad everyone can enjoy what I heard on their 1st oneman livestream… !

And actually, the production of the album seems really cool

2 Likes

Totally! I never would’ve guessed it, but they mesh well together.

Impressive, i am ready to order :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

" In addition, Mix Engineer SIN(M:2~8),
Trackmaker Яyo (M:9&10) participated in the album. "

I was wondering why I didn’t like the mix of the 2 last songs, now I understand… ! He throw his usual drums samples, and overcompress everything, like usual. (Seeds was my favorite, he destroyed it…)

I’m still glad they gave more songs to SIN (ex. Kagrra) it sounds better in his hands (ears). He knows his craft, it sounds so much more organic, even with a virtual drums.

5 Likes

The first songs SEEDS & LOVE THAT NEVER ENDS was played today on the radio NACK5 - BEAT SHUFFLE

I really liked to hear SEEDS, but LOVE THAT NEVER ENDS got my attention.

Besides, HEART was played as background between the interview and I loved and its my fav at all. Then afterwards was played as well the song DROP and its nice track.

the intro of LOVE THAT NEVER ENDS is quite cute but i like hahah

3 Likes

From the samples, this sounds like it could be very special.

The album cover looks like it reads ‘HLOEIS’.

2 Likes