If you had to make an album, what would you name it?

I would’ve named it “Simple Creed”

Dreaming Night And Tears! :heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Already made a bunch of these.

That’s not an album title; I’ve just composed a lot of music over the last 15+ years.

2 Likes

If Total Saikou were to make an album… It would be given the punny name:

Saikou’s Sis: Related To The Reality Challenged

1 Like

Ooohh
Thatd make a good summertime album
Like night time camping under a neon sky

1 Like

Love to hear it…
There’s no slap bass right?

vkei titles like ‘aesthetic violence’, ‘splendor of sanctuary’ and ‘territory of divine’ ignite my soul. maybe something like empirical clergy, or prophecy of pandemonium

perhaps the ever popular 『 』

5 Likes

How about

Your favorite saikou : just a memory (vol 1)

1 Like

Out of the blue
I am a shithead and i would throw my disorder at everyones head, so i’'d call it “Borderline”
sounds cheap, doesnt it? :joy:
Or how about “Lost in Dissociation”

1 Like

Wait I got one 4 you “How little I must know”
Or “Forlorn inertia” yeah big words but means absolutely nothing lol

ogiltigt storm över havet

2 Likes

Either one of these:

謎のヴォイド (The Enigmatic Void)
ゴーストパレス (Ghost Palace)
不知火が燃え尽きる(Unknown flame burns out)

2 Likes

Panorama of hell (it’s a name of some manga I think)
Perversio (let’s try Sukekiyo’s naming scheme)
Yello’ (colors are fun)
Adam (just so it’s hard to find)
Un:der the Bri’lliant Sky: Re:enacting S’ins (this one is more VK sounding)

3 Likes

Ohh, coolt! (är du svensk förresten?)

Obviously GLASS LILY :herb::herb::herb:

1 Like

One of these:

桃色 前奏 (Momoiro Zensou)

モノクロ万華鏡 (Monokuro Kaleidoscope)

メランコリック ハイパボリック (Melancholic Hyperbolic)

Tbh I don’t even know what the last one means but at least it sounds cool, making album names is actually pretty fun! :star2:

1 Like

Maybe I’ll go with really idiotic name for an album full of emotional songs that have some meaning in them… just for some irony of the lyrics… something like “comedy central” or “crying ducks”… oh! Or “yellow loser”
Aaaand now I realized that I’m really bad with the names… aah this is embarrassing…・ヾ(。><)シ

4 Likes

nej, jag är kines, men jag lärde mig lite svenska.
I’m interested in nordic cultures in general. and I suppose my norsk is better than svenska now lol.

Most bands I’ve been in have done a self-titled release at one point. My old band Jack Nicholson’s first record was called “Jack Nicholson’s Stereophunk Playground” and our follow-up EP before disbanding was called “Smile” for one of the songs. “Hoopdie” was also a working title for that one haha

One of my current bands is working on our second full-length. Our debut was self-titled, so we’ve been looking at lines of lyrics as possible album titles, right now I’m leaning towards “A River, But Frail”

I’m working on some stuff for my own project right now about some trauma I went through about 6 months ago. Tentative plan is to split the work into 3 short EP’s called “Arrivals,” “Rooms,” and “Departures.”

Album Happy Ending

1. My Love Fly in the sky
  2. Dead Paradise
    3)Future in my hands
    4)Kiss my Flower
    5)End of this World
    6)Natural Disasters
    7)Love me and Hate Me
    8)Your Final Destination

thoughts of a person who needs to feel something inside his heart. the songs would be with passion and the desire to feel happy with life.

1 Like