Karma (ex.AvelCain) deleted his twitter account again

I actually also like this side of Karma, I mean I do Love when he was in AvelCain with all the craziness, and don’t give a damn attitude.
But the up coming Acoustic unplugged live with サトシ (INITIAL’L) sounds good.

I’ll help to make the change, even though I’ve seen this a little late.

1 Like

Preview sounded nice! His direction is ever the more Kiyoharu but I appreciate it and his vocals actually go well with the instrumental here even if it is twitter quality

sucks the song will only be released via qr download code you need to spend 6000 yen to get

i wanna hear it too, karma

you prick

1 Like

lol omg so he didn’t just stop at ending rands, he gave satoshi a call to collab, and this is about to finish initial’l and their struggle too, loving this concept!!!

this sounds lovely, but a full band arrangement would be better if her little imitation kiyoharu ambition includes getting anywhere.

he deleted all his social media again lmao

2 Likes

now this thread needs the name “Karma (ex.AvelCain) deleted his twitter account AGAIN!!”

1 Like

being a fan of karma is a struggle, fr :raised_hand:t2:
he’s always gone

1 Like

karma is a bitch teas

1 Like

this is the perfect title for this thread rn

4 Likes

Made the small change for you.

Anyways that escalated quick. Wonder what his reason is to remove his account out of nowhere.

2 Likes

I wonder which banyas got knocked up of questionable pics this time?

Here comes Karma the terminator.
terminator

4 Likes

surprisingly, the only photos they’ve posted on the rands thread is one of him just w/o makeup like 2 months ago, that’s it

Does anyone if Karma’s old fanmail address is still open cus I wanna send this man something

2 Likes

this email was listed on his instabio

no idea if he’d even check it though, he’s the most closed off man ever

2 Likes

i meant to reply to you in my last post :frowning:

THANK YOU!!! I want to send him fanart, he seems to like that sort of thing. Hopefully he’ll see it

I meant this old address where you could send him physical stuff, but I doubt it is open now, and I don’t wanna risk it, so this email will suffice.

1 Like

Y’all I miss him so much

4 Likes

i miss him too too much :sneezing_face::broken_heart:

1 Like