Laki (MonstlloW (モンストロ)) begins solo activities

Laki (MonstlloW (モンストロ)) has debuted his solo project on 2/19 with the concept of “2ND ACTION” and has released a new song, Akumu (惡夢).

Different versions of the song have been released through a set schedule (seen below), with a Vocaloid version being released on February 20th, an artist photo on the 23rd, the official version through a music video on the 27th, and (presumably) a live version on the 28th! The project also credits Souma (XANVALA) on guitar.

Laki also has a Youtube channel where he performs original songs and covers.

Official ver (sample):

Vocaloid ver:

New visuals:

3 Likes

This is awesome. I love Laki’s vocals.

The song itself seems fantastic, don’t really care for the vocaloid version necessarily. I bet Laki’s version is gonna be killer.

Avoiding the vocaloid but I’m pretty interested :slight_smile: Laki has actually had really steady improvement over a few years

I’m really excited to this solo project and the song sounds amazing. :star_struck:

Don’t care about vocaloid version but i will definitely follow this project. Monstllow is one of my favorite vk bands that debuted post 2015.

I appreciate how they were willing to put enough money for getting a good illustration for the video.
most illustration I have seen on visual kei acts were pretty bad.

3 Likes

2021.07.03 · MV FULL

1 Like

Laki will send you the song via DM if you retweet the MV spot

[recording lineup]
Vo.Laki
Gt.Rey (Libravel)
Ba.Tomo (ex-DADAROMA)

1 Like

O-o that lineup tho hmmm

I May should start listening through MonstlloW’s Disco. His vocals and visuals are nice.
Also I love the Vocaloid Version :heart:

Just listen to their ”Toro” album. Good stuff

1 Like