Last thing you bought (General)

I got a sample of Nuit D’Issey by Issey Miyake and loved it so much I bought a bottle of it.

3 Likes

Latest batch of games I got in the mail today.

God Hand
Legend of Dragoon
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Medievil

12 Likes

I’ve been getting into comics more and more these past few years, with the slow but steady rise of the quality and quantity of Hungarian comics publishing.

Today I got some beautiful limited-edition oversized hardcover editions of Donny Cates’ “Silver Surfer: Black” and Sean Murphy’s “Punk Rock Jesus” hot off the press. This publisher always delivers with that top-notch quality!

5 Likes

Got one of my white whales for the PS2, Kuon.

7 Likes

First tubes… I guess I’m a convert now :smile:

5 Likes

I bought starbucks yesterday. it was a venti pink drink with vanilla cold foam and strawberry, highly reccomend. I also got a birthday cake cake pop lol

1 Like

WOW very nice! It’s been on my radar for a while. How would you rate its longevity?

Booze

a gloomy bear shirt from spencers (small size bc they have no xs)

Acquired another grail! Rule of Rose finally

Persona 4 (sealed) *seller threw in an art book too!
Rule of Rose
Ehrgeiz
Parappa The Rapper 2
Shadow of the Colossus

4 Likes

I’m a sucker for well-drawn '80s comics, so when I saw that a local guy was selling the complete 12-issue run of the DC “maxi-series” Camelot 3000 for a reasonable price, I had to scoop it up! I don’t know much about the story, but it looked like some good sci-fi fantasy fun. Drawn by Brian Bolland (Judge Dredd, Batman: The Killing Joke, among others) so at least the art is guaranteed to be pretty sick.

I’m amazed at the condition, every issue still looks great despite them being almost 40 years old. A wiki article says this was one of the first comics to be printed on higher-quality paper so I guess that must be the secret.

3 Likes

For my brother’s birthday

4 Likes

Wow, what a great presento you have for your brother! Also I really like the Japanese design on the 2nd pic :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

More games for my PS1 collection

Saiyuki: Journey West
Dragon Valor

Never played either of these before. Played like 30 minutes of the first game and the art style is so good!

3 Likes

I bought some manga by Shintaro Kago from an independent publisher I found recently. This is their site. I also bought one manga from a newcomer to the scene Asagi Yaenaga. Slight gore and nudity warning

Summary

4 Likes

Bought some imports

Fatal Frame 5: Maiden of Black Water
Kikikaikai: Kuro Manto no Nazo (Pocky & Rocky: The Mystery of the Black Mantle)

4 Likes

I’m gonna have a lot of fun tinkering with these.

6 Likes

My hat collection is keep growing…

5 Likes

I have a pop-it, am i one if the cool kids now?

6 Likes