Last thing you bought (General)

I also own two. Not to be cool but for autistic reasons.

No brakes on the comix train!

Getting these was long overdue (volume 3 is on its way too).

6 Likes

Odin and LCD-5 arrived on the same day :grin: . Also, totally recommend the Odin 10/10 as a portable emulation console, and it has the best in-hand feeling of the ones I’ve handled.

2 Likes

mangahead coming through and i got more arriving in July i believe

6 Likes

I finally found a PS5 online last week and had to order it immediately. The last time I tried to order it, the server was overloaded and it was sold out within 5 minutes. It’s crazy that there are still not enough consoles. But this time I was really lucky, the hunt is over now. :joy_cat:

9 Likes

A ton of SLEEVES (for my flyers)!!

7 Likes

I bought and assembled this bookshelf yesterday. That was an interesting experience :grinning:

6 Likes

Eyyy congrats! This things a beast. Your cat matches the PS5’s color palette.

1 Like

Thank you and yeah, you’re right the color is matching, haha. As always my cat was so curious about it and had to watch everything very carefully :joy_cat:

2 Likes

An outdoor basketball, I tried it yesterday and the grip feels so good!

4 Likes

A watering can and a bag of potting mix for this regal shield alocasia plant that I also bought, which I have temporarily named Priscilla, or Priss/Miss Priss.

It had a temper tantrum and let one leaf get wompy-droop-like after having the wind blow on it exactly 2 times while outside yesterday, so I braced the drooping child to another stronger leaf for the time being.

4 Likes

I see your super sleek PS5 and I raise you something just as cool!

Ever heard of a Game Boy Light? It’s the Game Boy Pocket with a built in backlist. 1999 Japan exclusive!

11 Likes

Wow, I’ve never heard of this version before. This is the first time I’ve seen that, very nice! :heart_eyes_cat:

Tiny smaller than my hand triangles.

5 Likes

Got it hardback since I like collecting that format if possible. Having read the first 35 pages yesterday I must say I am quite engrossed.

1 Like

A guitar. Jackson RR 24.

13 Likes

That axe is sickkkl! How does it play?

Plays great. I bought from my teacher. I’m still getting used to the body shape tho. I really like the OFR, you can dive bomb all day long. The EMG 81 sounds nice too.

1 Like

Fetched a few games recently. Really wanted Vanguard Bandits for a while now. It’s a great grid-based rpg with robots and 90’s anime aesthetic.

Vanguard Bandits
Echo Night Beyond
Grim Fandango Remastered

2 Likes

Bought a new PS1 laser to replace the janky old one currently in my system. New one works like a dream!

4 Likes