Last thing you bought (General)

I’ve wanted this tote bag for 3 years.

y

I reached out to the label that printed these back in 2019 and they were sold out. Crazy thing is they reached out replying to that same email telling me they were making more. Best customer service ever.

6 Likes

HOLY ROLLER SITS IN THE GARDEN WE FLED
BLOOD INTO WINE TAKE MY BODY INSTEAD

4 Likes

oh nice, i’ll have to add that in the wish list for future!

1 Like

One day I will make art for prints and sell it cheaper. lol

1 Like

Valkyrie Elysium came in the mail today. The steelbook for this is so nice.

3 Likes

1 Like

I LIVE FOR THE TEN COUNT!!

1 Like

I bought a HI-C from McDonald’s this morning

two large bottles of mighty mango and strawberry banana premade smoothies and my dinner three cheese baked zit and a couple of bags of cheese and parmesan

Magical chocolate. It’s pricey, so I buy it once a two or three months.

2 Likes

2 Likes

omg i have no idea why but rings that are silver with reallyyyy small jewels always attract me i love them so much

1 Like

3 Likes

The reason why I can’t find boyfriend and get married - fictional character from manga about band :melting_face:

6 Likes

Waiting to receive mine, hopefully in a few weeks.

Found a relatively awesomely priced bundle of Kuon (JP) and its two guide books. The promotional artwork for this game is so lovely.

2 Likes

Gotta whip out the Kote Kei playlist for this, i hope my manager understands when i call in because im dead. (Dead to the world lmao Sonic is out and i gotta binge it.)

3 Likes

Do tattoos count?

2 Likes

Its going to be weird but it’s not the last thing I bought but the force had a discount for this pistol and in this time and age where countries start wars with each other its a damn good feeling getting a free gun.

3 Likes