Last thing you bought (General)

Got the DualUp Monitor from LG for work (which is really good btw.) Will probably double as an emulation station over the holidays :smiley: .

5 Likes

Minerals! Need to finish to make the last 2 boxes.

3 Likes

Making gifts? :thinking::thinking:

For me? Yes!

1 Like

Swagging the wall up one poster at a time

9 Likes

A bunch of servers across the world with a multi-year contract during this Black Friday.

6 Likes

This is gonna be my new pet

7 Likes

Based

now you need a cat.

These look rad by the way! I really like the bottom left and middle right.

3 Likes

Picked up some new boots during black friday sales. I’m gonna walk around EVERYwhere in these

5 Likes

Been a minute but I’m back.

2 Likes

Used AMP-13R. Slim boi w/ lots of power.

5 Likes

Haha I got plenty

Holy shit, nice! Are you going to power your Susvara with this? Looks like an amazing setup!

1 Like

While initially intended for just the Susvara, it actually has really excellent synergy with the rest of my headphones as well (LCD-5/D8KP/LCD-XC '21). I like the smaller footprint, and some giant tube amp (or two monoblocks) would be unreasonable given my current space constraints. I’m using the Soekris 2541 as the DAC, but I’ve hooked a Bifrost 2/64 and it’s also pretty neat (a bit less incisive, though.)

1 Like

That’s awesome! Where do you even go next from there? Warwick Acoustics Aperio? :sweat_smile:

I’d love to spend some time with such a setup, maybe someday. For now, my Focal Clear MG serve me really well, love them for extended listening sessions <3

1 Like

Mom finally let me get makeup for once yesterday and I’m stoked asf to try it. I mean I just turned 17 so it’s not wrong if I do. Boutta come out lookin like a menhera bitch if I succeed

Bro that’s actually sick tho

Probably should continue this on the headphone thread after this, but I wish I had Aperio or Shangri-La Sr kind of money, but naaah :joy: .

The Clear and Clear MG are great headphones I’ve heard :+1: . I’d like to try the Utopia on tubes at some point, but I’ll wait until they get down to original Clear pricing.

1 Like