Last.fm / Audioscrobbler users?

I’ve been on Last.fm since 2005. A lot of the users I was friends with have abandoned the site over the years… Anyone still active there? You can find me at last.fm/user/kurohime

1 Like

I still scrobble my music ^^ But beside that barely using it though >,<

1 Like

I only use it to scrobble

1 Like

If I could remember my gd username or the email i used to make it I would still be using it most likely but I stopped like 10 years ago and now all that knowledge is lost ;; I hope I can recover it tho
EDIT: so i found my username but it forced me to reset the password with a link sent to the email i used in 2007 so I’m just gonna make another it seems lmao

1 Like

I mainly use it to scrobble ^^

1 Like

I use it since the Audioscrobbler times but I had like dozens of different profiles lol, nowadays I can be found at https://www.last.fm/user/fefelipar

1 Like

I still use Last.fm since 2013 i think…? Scrobbling is mostly a habit at this point. xD

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m actually pretty active on there! Feel free to add or PM me on there :love_you_gesture:

I’m also on a site called Wavy.fm which is similar to Last.fm except the devs actually care about their site (also it’s Spotify only rn)
https://wavy.fm/user/Total_Saikou

1 Like

I mostly scrobble but if you drop by I’m always game for a chat.

1 Like

I don’t know what I do with it anymore but, here is mine :joy:.

2 Likes

I recently created this account. I don’t have all the music I have on file yet, but it will be added over time.

1 Like

Since we’re including Wavy too, here’s mine: wavy.fm

3 Likes

:o Could you tell us more about wavy? Does it have a wiki for the artists and can you upload artist/album pictures to it?

Last.fm/user/Mr_Stalking

1 Like

Sure thing! Wavy.fm directly uses the Spotify API in order to instantly generate stuff like artist photos and album covers straight from the site so you can’t edit those (on the plus side, no more blank pics for remasters and Romaji albums). The devs said that they are gonna be adding other scrobbling/recording options in the future. The site says that the ETA is set for early 2021. There are no artist pages or Wikis available on Wavy, you can only comment on other user’s profiles. If there’s more you’d like to know, you can check out the site’s FAQ page :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Never heard of it, I’ll check it out!

1 Like

Awesome! I hope you like it. If you join the site, then please send me a friend request, I love adding what few fellow VK fans are on there :laughing:

1 Like

Done! :wink:
Too bad you can only scrobble from Spotify.

1 Like

Looking forward to that!

1 Like