Last.fm / Audioscrobbler users?

I’m still scrobbling, feel free to add me! https://www.last.fm/user/shane140

3 Likes

Oh, it does now? Didn’t used to at least but that’s good to know for if I end up wanting to do it again :joy:

i use last fm, but i made my profile just at the beginning of this year :confused:

1 Like

Found this pretty good website that gives you some stats for last.fm you wouldn’t get otherwise.

https://lastfmstats.com/

Just enter your name and it should generate a bunch of stuff in two minutes.

8 Likes

Whoa, that’s super rad, thanks a lot for sharing!

iirc we had something like this on MH as well, didn’t we? The “pls upvote” thingy.
Because I’d kindly ask you to upvote this cover:

3 Likes

Done, it’s first now.

1 Like

Last.fm premium is now offering a new perma-change-edit option.
So the Spotify useres between you can now use a convenient option to edit wrong Spotify tags for the future without editing every single scrobble individually. :slight_smile:

Honestly, last.fm premium is money well spent, even if you just do it once.
I could’ve saved so many wrong scrobbles by simply spending 3€ once or maybe twice.
Instead I deleted a lot of scrobbles over the years. Should’ve just waited for an edit option, but back then, it didn’t seem likely.

1 Like

I wish I knew you back then. There WAS an undelete option before they nuked the last.fm playground. :frowning:

Why get on here just to say that you don’t use last.fm or an audio scrobbler when that’s literally the topic? If you don’t and don’t plan to why comment at all?

Anyway I want to start using last.fm again but for some reason Pano won’t scrobble certain artists for me or FLAC tracks and all I have is my phone until I get a new PC. I might download it again just to see if it works just for the hell of it lol. Here’s mine: last.fm/user/sume7

I noticed that it won’t scrobble certain things for me, like VARIOUS mini by DIMLIM or the track “unknown” by nazare. Do you have this issue or is it something different?

No for me it won’t scrobble the Japanese Black Metal band Tyrant. I use Unicode to solve the various issue. I’ve never listened to Nazare but I know last.fm autocorrects to Nazareth I’m sure Unicode could solve this also. And also like I said Pano won’t scrobble FLAC at all.

Edit: this band Tyrant music, videos, stats, and photos | Last.fm

Hmm send me an FLAC track through PM so I can test. I think I still have Pano installed.

That’s because last.fm doesn’t consider those track titles to be actual track titles.
I had the same issue with DIMLIM’s VARIOUS, so what I did is add the Tsujoban etc. to the versions.

That’s what I did for VARIOUS too, but track titles are a bit different.

Ah, right, didn’t mean just track titles. Working on Discogs has me confused xD

For track titles, I wouldn’t even know tbh. What did you do? Switch to fullwidth?

I didn’t do anything yet

Reinstalled AIMP again and finally got PANO to work with FLAC again. :grin:

1 Like

Like Spotify’s 2021 list but for last.fm! The page has some effects on it where the images rotate a bit if you move the mouse, so taking some screenshots were a pain. That’s why some of the images and text are sheared.

Not sure why it chose this album in particular but I did listen to it a lot…

Newspeak by DEVILOOF was second but I couldn’t figure out how to scroll over

I do not listen to Juice WRLD and I don’t have a Spotify, so I don’t know where that came from…

I was not a happy boi this year apparently LOL

3 Likes