Last.fm / Audioscrobbler users?

Nice find.

This is making me wanna diversify 2022 a little.

3 Likes

The album cover for Exit was totally wrong, hilariously wrong. lmao

Unsurprising… but it said my most popular artist was Drake, who I’ve never listened to in my life :thinking: Seems that slide is buggy??

2 Likes

1 Like

Love you, too. :heart:

1 Like

3 Likes

Anyone know a good tag editor for Android?

That site for last.fm is strange so I stick to the screenshots I’ve been taking before anyway.

Overall plays 22.581 (even though that’s just part of all stuff I listened to, the rest was by mobile devices and not Spotify and stuff, I don’t use any streaming services)

artists

tracks

(going beyond 10 ranks because that’s “MASS” only)

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

I dont listen to much vk these days but im still down to follow back anyone who follows im also active on there

1 Like

I’ve been using it since 2016 but at that time I didn’t really understand how it works (I still don’t fully understand it lol) and since last year I’ve been using it almost daily.

1 Like

I still use this thing.

1 Like

I think I never posted mine here, so here we go

I am however not really active, only scrobbling in the background… ever since they removed most social asüects the site is pretty useless except for tracking your listening habits imo

2 Likes

I’ve just revisited my account from 2009. Looks like I haven’t scrobbled for quite a while now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Anyway, here’s my profile

1 Like

Just started this year. Nothing but :fire::fire:

is me

3 Likes

since 2011 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t think I posted mine before