lynch. new album "REBORN" release

lynch. will release a new album in early spring 2023.

17 Likes

Me and my wallet will be ready. Can’t wait to hear what they’ll put out next!

In other (still somewhat related) news, he looks so happy :smiling_face_with_tear:

11 Likes

nice, first '23 announce I’m really truly hyped for.

2 Likes

I still haven’t listened to Hazuki’s solo album yet, but this is good news. I hope they come back inspired and revitalized!

2 Likes

@Ro_pls

As long as this doesn’t interfere much with kein’s activities I’m okay with this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Was the “break” between the last album and the new album even any longer than usually?

1 Like

Weren’t they going on a hiatus?

Just by one year

1 Like

They were on hiatus for about a year, came back and finally played Budokan yesterday (which was epic!) and announced both a new album and tour for next Spring. They will also play at Zepp Nagoya on Dec 31.

The ‘daruma’ in the picture is a traditional item for making promises/hopes - when you achieve your goal, you fill in his other eye. It took 10 years but Hazuki finally did that last night.

13 Likes

THE FATAL HOUR HAS COME @ Budokan 2022.11.23 setlist:

AVANT GARDE
LAST NITE
GALLOWS
GREED
EVOKE
CREATURE
XERO
THE FATAL HOUR HAS COME
JUDGEMENT
GHOST
LIE
melt
forgiven
ASTER
D.A.R.K.
I’m sick, b’cuz luv u.
MIRRORS
ALL THIS I’LL GIVE YOU
INVADER
OBVIOUS
pulse_
ALLIVE
CULTIC MY EXECUTION
-encore-
THIRTEEN
EVILLY
a grateful shit
MOON
EUREKA
-wencore-
ADORE
A GLEAM IN EYE

11 Likes

Wow Cultic my execution ! I love this song, glad to see them play SHADOWS songs, it’s rare, I wondered why they never play this one.

Very happy for the new album, but I wonder if the hiatus was so worth it.
I mean they didn’t really stop (side projects and Hazuki solo album and tour), in the end, it’s « only » 3 years after ULTIMA and there was also 3 years between XIII and ULTIMA without an official pause. And we all know there is no real gap between these 2 albums so….
Wait and see.

3 Likes

Especially considering the new album will be out in “early spring” (March/April?), means that they already wrote the songs too. It was barely a break…

2 Likes

can’t wait for that live DVD/Blu-ray

1 Like

Do it! It’s pretty good. Different from lynch. for sure.

I’m so happy for the boys! New album is going to kick ass. It’s been so long.

Actually they played cultic my execution in recent years and you can see the song live in the THE DECADE OF GREED DVD, in the other hand, i think the only live video we have of SHADOWZ its from the SHADOWZ 2008 TOUR, t.

The album’s title is “REBORN” and it will be released on 2023/03/01 in 2 types:

• limited edition CD + Blu-Ray (special case, digipak packaging and 24p booklet)
  • regular CD

New look:

11 Likes

Cdjapan already has a preorder option available, does anyone know if there’s gonna be preoder “gifts” or whatever you call them? Should I just preorder it now or wait until there’s more info?

Yusuke looks amazing, be still my beating heart

1 Like

Currently these preorder privileges/gifts are officially confirmed:

• postcard with lottery campaign serial number (stores will be announced later)
  • badge with stand (Tower Records)
  • A4-size clear file (HMV&BOOKS online)
2 Likes