lynch. new album "REBORN" release

Also for the record, those bonuses are only for buying the limited edition, not the regular edition.
The serial number is for a lottery; 20 people who scan the QR code and enter the campaign will receive a hand-signed poster addressed to the winner.

4 Likes

Thanks for the clarification, I just skimmed over the text. :slight_smile:

btw I’m mildly curious what this “reborn” band will bring us. The release isn’t even too far off!

She lived she served c*nt she died.

1 Like

style icon

10 Likes

As much as I’ve been asking for it, I hope it isn’t half filled with retakes of their older songs like the new version of ADORE they put out on YouTube. Actually I would’ve preferred that as a disc 2 than the blu-ray we’re getting that just has a music video on it.

4 Likes

Excellent news, always happy to have some new lynch.

1 Like

as expected the Budokan show is coming on the next Bluray/DVD

i think you can watch the whole show from WOWOW

tracklist for the new album is out as well:

2023年3月1日(水)Release!
『REBORN』

【初回限定盤】
CD+Blu-ray
税込¥6,600

[CD]
ECLIPSE
THE FORBIDDEN DOOR
NIHIL
ANGEL DUST
CRIME
BLEU
PRAGMA
CANDY
CALLING ME
SINK

[Blu-ray]
“CALLING ME” MUSIC VIDEO / MAKING OF “CALLING ME”

仕様:OUTER CASE + DIGIPAK

【通常盤】
CD only
税込¥3,300

[CD]
ECLIPSE
THE FORBIDDEN DOOR
NIHIL
ANGEL DUST
CRIME
BLEU
PRAGMA
CANDY
CALLING ME
SINK
※初回限定盤と同内容

is that really the cover art? kinda lame

8 Likes

Excited for the track list! Thankfully I don’t have any lynch. fans/listeners as irl friends, because I will never pronounce Bleu properly.
Also I know Sink probably refers to the verb but all that comes to mind is
kuva

5 Likes

I was honestly expecting it to be mostly retakes like what shmilly said, but I’m glad to see it’s not. Really looking forward to it now.

though I do hope they re-record They’re All Afraid at some point

Reading the song titles, I feel like they already have songs with every single one of these titles lol

2 Likes

I’m fine with the cover art, now let’s see if the contents deliver~

10 songs, huh? That’s… short.

I like tracks names, simple but i am still curious !
But…. This cover, I don’t know if I will get used to it…
I always have a problem with band members as a cover. In this case I’d prefer a classic band photoshoot rather than this blurry one.
I get the idea to put themselves since it’s a « REBORN » theme, but idk… I prefer the animal theme they had (owl for TAS, dog for IBIM, crow for SHADOWS etc.)

1 Like

Yet another all-caps tracklist

I agree 10 songs is on the shorter side but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. I just hope the first one isn’t a throwaway intro like most of their other albums.

Looking forward to the Budokan DVD too since that was a very memorable live for me last year. The WOWOW broadcast cut the second encore and a lot of the MC so it will be nice to relive the full thing.

2 Likes

Fingers cross they’ll do something like INFERIORITY COMPLEX again.
wishful thinking :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

That’s the new LP lenght standards.

1 Like

Time to call it MP instead of LP.
Hope REBORN won’t kill my mood after how ULTIMA surprised me.

1 Like

it looks like the annoying MV stills that become recycled as cover images (kirito had one for his recent solo album)

i feel like sukekiyo and deg are the only two major bands in the recent years who still put actual effort into album photography

at least it’s not ai dribble

4 Likes

Yeah… Very low effort album cover, and not a fan of the single-word ALL CAPS track titles. But all that will be irrelevant when this album comes out, hopefully.