lynch. new album "REBORN" release

I want to love this band again. It feels like it’s all been the same since D.A.R.K. came out.

1 Like

I felt that. It’s like they use the same Chord progression over and over and just slap a new title on it :sweat_smile:

You beat me by a minute, was just about to post this!
I like it and they all look great, today’s a good day :sob:

1 Like

Okay, I dig this. Very crusty hardcore punk especially with those drums.

It’s totally lynch., but a bit different for them. Good stuff.

4 Likes

Well… a very short uptempo song as lead single, reminds me the choice of Beast for Dark.

Nothing really new here, and I feel like I already heard the main riff from them. « Calling me » shouts very similar to Vanish ones…
I enjoyed some parts but they are shorts (riff at 1:15, the little « bridge » and the end).

Otherwise, Hazuki laugh, « wow wow » chorus etc.
Basic.

I expected something else for a comeback.
Even Joker from XIII was maybe stereotypical but surprising for a lead single and fresh for them.

Let’s hear the other songs I guess.

1 Like

I don’t have any real expectations here, but I’m definitely on board with this, so LET’S GOOOO!!!

ogvhs-woo

7 Likes

If I squint my music hearing eyes just enough I might hear something to the likes of old lynch. in CALLING ME :face_with_monocle:

looks like someone listened to eddie a couple of times and decided it was good enough for their own lead single omg

I really like the chorus here, it’s not as tired as a lot of their today’s songs tend to be. better than hazuki’s solo singles too.

4 Likes

I would even say that it feels similar to the “the blasted back bone” back from 2006ish

1 Like

Feels different, there’s hope.

Awesome, feels like a nod to their older sound but with their current heaviness. Exciting!!

This sounds fresh. I like it.

1 Like

I love how the new song sounds so fresh and has nods to their 2000s era at the same time (I listened to them when Shadows came out afterall)

Judging from the tracklist I’ve noticed it has kinda similar pattern to D.A.R.K. and Avantgarde when the track before the last one is short yet speedy af. Regardless I’m hyped over when it’s going and hope this will be a breath of fresh air for lynch.

This album is truly what they needed their last songs were just so completely unremarkable and repetitive.

ALLIVE? yeah.

I’ve might argue that Hazuki solo album from last year should be counted as lynch album.

1 Like

At first I thought this was pretty safe, but it’s surprisingly catchy and being a fairly short song an interesting choice to promote the new album. While Hazuki tends to compose most of their music, this album is apparently the most collaborative one yet with songs written by each member, so I wonder who championed this one.

4 Likes

Iam probably the only one a bit « underwhelmed » at first listen but… they got me and I still like the song and as it’s short I played it again and again.
My limited edition is preordered :grin:
Hope it doesn’t disappoint.

10 songs it seems they wanted a sort of live album and you can listen to it end to end easily like IC or Music from Girugamesh. I like the idea.

1 Like

I dont recall if reo wrote for gullet but i’d love to hear more reo songs for lynch.

1 Like

Odd. they just privated the video for Calling Me.

1 Like

Happned to HAZUKI’s Rengekyou PV earlier too. Probably they will upload a fixed version of it later.

1 Like