MUCC - 新世界 (Shinsekai)

But those are pretty low sales week…barely 3k CD (counting that 2K were FC editions, though not sure if FC figures count for Oricon), I know they are in a different league, but Dir en Grey just outsold them by x6 and after 1 week are already out of the top 50…Im still waiting for my copy, but doesnt look like the CD will have a long run.

On other things, they were just doing a stream for a new MV filming, seems they went to some abandoned temple in the countryside. Looked like a nice scenery for the MV.

I wasn’t judging in any way, it’s just an objective fact that commercially/chart wise this is their most successful album so far, but of course these numbers aren’t everything. I’m not sure if Oricon “already” includes streams, downloads or anything too and it’s limited to tell whether something is “popular” or not, especially outside of Japan.

Already received my FC edition a few days ago. Make sure to rip yours to your PC, because it has an additional Intro and a hidden/secret track :smiley:

1 Like

I hate those PC hidden tracks :joy: I remember M used to do that with all their CDs and sometimes it was a pain to get them.
You are lucky, mine still on customs/quarentine/desinfecting process :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Sucks that one of their worst is their most successfull, wanted people to discover them earlier when they really put out some good stuff.

I guess all the creativity when into the petit barbeque.

there’s a hidden track?? rude.

I didn’t even know about the hidden song on TRENDY until years after it came out. too sneaky.

1 Like

I don’t consider it their worst album at all. It’s experimental, diverse, creative and daring. It definitely still needs to grow on me, but it has some of their most interesting songs since 2012-ish. I’m glad they’re trying new things (even though some people won’t enjoy this) instead of being stuck and treading the same path over and over again like Dir en grey or lynch have been doing for 10 years.
Of course, if that’s your first encounter with MUCC, Kuchiki no tou or Tsuuzetsu will be quite a trip, just as it’s vice versa probably haha

1 Like

I want to ask for answers! So the 3 versions released in the new album! Just hide the track. Is Track.16 all the same thing? Because there is no $$ to collect 3 versions at a time

https://www.discogs.com/release/23589824-Mucc-新世界

https://musicbrainz.org/release-group/f8a57cac-f8fe-4393-9b8a-eee1328a3367

So the announcement from the record site! So the 3 version minutes are the same?

and the Track.16 name is “爆弾” ?!?!

I assume it’s the same track. The track on my copy of the fan club edition is 1:49 min long. But I can’t find a CD rip of the regular/limited edition, so I can’t confirm it 100%.

The recent setlists on setlist.fm include the secret track/Bakudan too (Owari no yukue is a new song):

Japanese fans are calling the track Bakudan too on Twitter:

1 Like

Is that book full of lyrics or is it a case for the cd and extras or what? If it’s a literal book I’d be interested in buying one.

1 Like

Finally mine arrived after 12 days of quarentine…didnt open it yet but I´m wondering, whose checkis u got?

The fan club edition is an actual hardcover book (probably about the size of a DIN A5 book and about 3 cm/1,2" thick) with pictures from the recording sessions. The CD/BD are housed on the last page of the book and it comes with a random cheki (instax polaroid) of the band/members during recording (@TrentReznor: I actually got Tatsurou the man himself haha). It also has a digital bonus (1 hour video from recording a song in real time and PVs for every song).

I think it’s a made-to-order edition, meaning you could only pre-order and can’t buy it anymore (except second hand).

1 Like

This album sure does have some studio session ass drumming on it.

Yeah I’ve seen several on Mercari that people bought two of and are selling the extra.

国内外のファンの方は、インターネットで最新アルバムのFCディスクを購入しないでください!デジタルボーナスの最初の購入者だけが権利を持っているので、メンバーに参加しても同じメリットがあるとは思わないでください!意味!そして返金はありません!

Right, here in English for everyone:

If you plan on buying the fan club edition second hand, be warned that you won’t be able to access the online content, because the password for this is the personal fan club number. Unless you have this number, you can’t log in.

1 Like

而且就算新入會有了 FC ID 登入碼! 一樣是不行登入的喔! 因為官方的回應是 要當初有使用FC登入買過的原始買方才可以! 因為已綁定了!
And even if the new member has an FC ID login code! It is still not possible to log in! Because the official response is that the original buyer who used FC login to buy can only do it! Because it is already bound!
但這些細節官方並無說明! 我就白癡的真的加入了會員,為了這個特典,上面就我我跟官方的交談,結果就是, 不能使用新專輯數位特典以外,官方也並不會退款會員費
But these details are not explained by the official! I really joined the membership because of the idiot. For this special bonus, I talked to the official above. As a result, the official will not refund the membership except for the digital bonus of the new album. fee
也就是支持了最貴的版本,沒享受該有的權益又被吞了3個月的FC月費的狀況,所以要購買的請小心,現在的我很悶
That is to say, the most expensive version is supported, and the FC monthly fee for 3 months is swallowed without enjoying the right benefits, so please be careful if you want to buy it, I am very bored now

1 Like

另外就是,現在的數位禮包MV,並不是完全上架,也就是說官方利用這惡劣的方式綁住會員續費! 因為若一旦沒續費原始的ID則會失效,然後為了收齊MV,就為續到收完為止,我只能說,此次官方手段很難看!我已經上當了! 像是被詐騙一樣
In addition, the current digital gift package MV is not completely on the shelves, which means that the official uses this bad method to tie the member to renew! Because once the original ID is not renewed, it will be invalid, and then in order to collect the MV, it will be renewed. Until the end of the collection, I can only say that this official method is ugly! I have been fooled! It’s like being scammed

Why is it in Chinese

1 Like

I do own the regular one and the track is also 1:49 min long. So it’s very likely it’s the same.