Mysterious new band "ぶえ" (Bue) has formed

I never cared for Mamireta, but I do want to see the return of VK breakdancing, so I’m glad to hear it’s Batsu. Now they just need to play a show with NAMELESS.

Nice song ,I like it :blush:.

Good to know they’ve been playing together for a while now, hopefully it’s a good sign for the future of their ‘formal’ band activities.

2 Likes

I’m so happy Batsu started a new band. Definitely was waitin’ for it to happen.

100% backing it. Haha. Always pictured batsu going off to do some proper grind band or something but glad hes here bringing his usual madness. Haha

Well, I guess I have a new favorite band now.

First single digital version details:

8 Likes

Love that artwork

their first digital single, “張り付く麗子” will be released on 6/25

[tracklist]
1.張り付く麗子
2.嘔吐、応答せよ
3.4秒後無駄死に

5 Likes

It’s out now:

Really good stuff!

3 Likes

Today is the day :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Do not buy this ep from amazon, they keep saying its not available and i bought this TWICE.

2 Likes

I dont get it. Isnt meant to be out physically in a month or so? So why release it digitally earlier?? VK marketing…

Listened to it last night. I liked it. :+1:

Batsu said they wanted to put their music out there for everyone, but you should only buy the physical copy if you’re the commemorative /collector type. In other words, they have confidence that enough people will buy the physical copy regardless of its digital availability to make it pre-available for streaming online. I think it’s good advertising. It’s helping them reach a wider audience. (I’m definitely part of the group that’s getting the physical copy though).

3 Likes

the single will be released through regular stores at 2022/07/12 (1500 yen)

[tracklist]

1. 張り付く麗子
  2. 嘔吐、応答せよ
  3. 4秒後無駄死に
4 Likes

Not bad, I enjoyed the single and I support their efforts for trying to make it available to a range of fans. Seems they will even use TikTok. That’ll be interesting.

1 Like

Thats pretty cool. Well Japanese by culture seem more the collector of physical media type last i checked so am sure theyll still shift copies. Hell, I’ll get a copy for starters.