NAZARE to release live limited best album: BEFORE COMMON ERA

It’s an orchesta instrumental version of their song 災禍論(saikaron) and a remix of their song 終わりの未来 (owari no Mirai), idk why it won’t let you buy it though. If you want to listen to them they’re on YouTube music but the songs are cut into a bunch of parts so it’s super annoying especially if your internet isn’t the best, idk what they were thinking. If you’re interested in hearing them all the way through without it cutting out between each part you can always download the parts and splice them together which is what I ended up doing, it’s nice background music if nothing else I guess. I think they do sound beautiful but I’m just not in the mood for instrumental music very often.

3 Likes

They’re cut into tracks because it generates more money from streams since artists get money from every listen on an individual track, which is like 1/3 of a penny because streaming services suck ass. Dir En Grey did the same thing recently with Ranunculus I believe.

3 Likes

Yeah, the Ambient ver. of Ranunculus is cut up.

1 Like

I interpreted “COMMON ERA” as being a regular working man of some capacity. BEFORE COMMON ERA = before we quit music. Someone else confirmed Mio is quitting music to focus on school, so I just wonder if that extends to more than one member.

1 Like

I think you think too much. Haha. That title could refer to so many different things. :stuck_out_tongue: Or it could be typical Japanese and like “here’s some cool sounding English let’s use that”. Lol.

It’s probably just edgy Japaneseness.

BCE is just an alternative to BC, ie. the time period Before Christ, so it continues with their religious theme.

4 Likes

Oh that actually makes sense, good to know.

Setlist from tonight. Had a great time, was able to catch a pick from Yoh, and was even lucky enough to have a chat with Kagami from DEXCORE afterwards. Also it looked like they were filming the whole thing so we might be treated to a DVD later.

SE 「愛」

1. ただ、分かっていた
  2. IDEAL
  3. PARADOX
  4. Adolfism.III
    SE 「脆」
  5. NEMOPHILA
  6. トラウマ
  7. 閉鎖的、屈辱の雨
  8. メアリ
  9. 寡黙と眠り翻弄
  10. Beyond the lost happiness
    SE 「腐」
  11. 駁-baku-
  12. INNOCENCE
  13. 最後の唄
  14. 我、愛された修羅

1. 「Focus」 -instrumental-
  2. Get up!!!
  3. INSOMNIA
  4. Believing
    SE 「遺言」
  5. 災禍論
  6. unknown
  7. They Don’t Know About Us (Symphonic Ver.)
  8. 無慈悲な蒼空

MC
23. Satellite
24. 理想の果て
25. 受難
26. a Vain you
27. Adolfism
28. Break it down
29. SAD[ist.]
30. 幸福論
END SE 「終わりの未来」 (Remix)

5 Likes

That would be epic to have a DVD of that show!!! I’ve already seen copies of the album going for 8000+ yen though. Ffs.

1 Like

How long before this ends up on the shop? Also, are they officially disbanded now?

Where did you see such a thing? I looked at yahoo and Mercari. :thinking:

Mercari. They are selling almost immediately at the moment though. I will wait until hopefully the hype dies down and the prices fall. Got most of their live distro discography this way, so am hoping patience will prevail.

Or if they just have spare copies up on the website. That will do.

If this happens pls let us know, I’d buy one too :\

1 Like

So it works? I noticed the dexcore one they did is down to around 3500.

Just realized this is 6000 so 2000 extra or so isn’t honestly that bad to have just came out.

Except that 6000 yen is already way overpriced. :stuck_out_tongue:

i can’t imagine that was The Reason, tho it definitely happened

but usually i think by the time something’s made it’s way to english-speaking twitter, there’s a fair chance things like it have happened a hundred times already in japanese in japan

worth noting the foreign fan in question was a minor & he asked for pictures of her crying as proof she was sorry so i’m not sure why people are already trying to rehabilitate him?

2 Likes

I am waiting for it to be available in your webshop to buy it I hope they do not delay in doing it

1 Like

I’m hoping the same, let’s keep our fingers crossed and if anyone sees this happen, let us know!