NAZARE to release live limited best album: BEFORE COMMON ERA

Thanks to all the fans and staff, the postponed “NEMOPHILA” TOUR FINAL has finally come true. Thank you I think it’s a happy thing to say that the dissolution was welcomed live However, I still have so much NAZARE-related work to do. After all it seems that it will be a long time before we realize the dissolution.

2 Likes

So it’s an indefinite hiatus rather than a disbandment?

I’'m assuming so. I wonder if Issei will come back with a new vocalist or something like that. Disbanding and starting from scratch takes a lot of work and the song writing process and already made songs, makes sense he probably doesn’t want to end there.

In terms of some things they said during the MC:

Issei - I don’t feel sad about the disbandment because it hasn’t really hit me yet that it’s actually happening. After putting out around 50 songs in just 2 and a half years it’s regrettable that I can’t use them any more.
Uta - I still hold a thin hope to play on stage again with these members, so please don’t forget about us completely.
Yoh - This is the last time I can introduce myself as Yoh from NAZARE. Thank you to the other members for giving me that opportunity.
Mio - Thanks for putting up with such a selfish and temperamental vocalist for all this time. Hang in there because something good will eventually come as long as you keep on living.

8 Likes

Well thank you Mio… needed that today xD

Very mixed messages there. Haha.

Finding a new vocalist would make the most sense to me. I never get why these bands always have to disband just because one member leaves. I mean I know why, because of the fandom and that but it still doesn’t make sense. Imagine how many of your favourite bands wouldn’t exist now if they split up as soon as one member left… haha.

Well, the vocalist is kind of the ‘brand’ of the band, so if he leaves the whole band is bound to sound completely different, hence the disbandment & moving onto new project IMHO

Yeah I think it will be very hard to find someone who can replace Mio.

They will be putting the album up on their web-store in like 15 minutes

And yeah I definitely do think that if they decide to continue making music without Mio they should rename the band. Losing a vocalist is a very big change in sound compared to losing an instrument player. Mio was incredibly unique as well so nobody can really replicate him

1 Like

I already requested my copy

3 Likes

They could try to convince Sho to give up Essence and join them instead. :grin:

7 Likes

Just ordered mine even if it is proper overpriced. Haha

Looks like Uta wiped his Twitter, Yoh and Issei’s are still active.

my cd is on the way … yessss

3 Likes

理想の果て might be one of their best songs IMO holy shit what a way to end the band

1 Like

@Utatheart is his main account

Oh okay, that must be the one where he sells stuff.

5 posts were split to a new topic: NAZARE

They’ll release a last live DVD on 2021.08.03

I don’t know if this is considered spam or not since I already put that in their artist page? NAZARE - #8 by secret_no_03