NAZARE

Seen more expensive with less content. Their entire disco over two hours is worth it in my opinion, which is why I’m waiting for CDJ to get it ready for purchase. Once they’re sold out that’s it, besides cards and Twitter videos any documentation of them live will be gone. :man_shrugging:Just my thoughts, plus I have literally everything else they’ve put out in some form, so this’ll complete it.

1 Like

I was thinking of buying it but it’s hard to justify the money for me. I wish they’d put a decent length preview up on youtube, would make it easier to make up my mind. The short twitter previews did nothing for me

1 Like

and if we buy it among all those interested? I could put 1500 yen

i would buy it, but shipping hurts me a lot. It is a big disadvantage of living in europe :c

1 Like

Someone let me know when it’s for sale. I might purchase it.

1 Like

you could transmit it by discord hehe

I don’t think it’s ever going to be on CD Japan or any of the more mainstream webshops so best bet is to check the second hand sites like mercari or closetchild. I have the majority of their discography as well, the best of album was pushing it price wise but the dvd is taking the piss. Like it has been previously mentioned you’ve got to consider postage added to that and the possibility of customs charges which for me could take the overall cost to over £100. I’m not sure any DVD is worth that money realistically. Love the band but I’m also not a total mug.

1 Like

You won’t need to track down a second hand copy, it’s still available from their webshop:

1 Like

Do they ship overseas or is a service needed? I kinda want this

1 Like

I checked it out, and it seems like it ships overseas from that website. Lots of countries listed and for America it said it would be sent by EMS

Yes, they do. I bought Before common era and T-shirt directly from this website. My package (EMS) was delayed but arrived without any problems. From others opinions, i think it is important to say, Nazare’s website is powered by BASE.

1 Like

Still ridiculously expensive though. I checked the website and price including the shipping to the UK is a solid £70. When I think of what else I could get with that, it’s laughable.

I dont mind the price of the dvd because the contents are worth it but i refuse to pay 30 dollars shipping for a single disc

I’d like to check it out first before deciding if the contents are worth the price. I mean the set list is pretty damn long which is really good but the previews are very short and tbh the show doesn’t look THAT exciting. I prefer something with a bit more going on like the Dir/Gazette type shows. Obviously these guys are on a bigger budget than NAZARE but just watch a few guys in a tiny venue isn’t the most appealing. If I had chance to check it out and it actually is amazing maybe I’d reconsider paying out for it. But based on what I have seen, am not sure the price is worth it. Specially with shipping and possible customs charges on top of that. Very ouch for a gamble. Am sure it’ll be alright at least, but I feel like it’d be hard to keep my attention actually watching and I’d just end up listening to it instead… and I have almost all their CDs so feel just listening may be the better choice for me personally.

1 Like

I just placed an order. I made sure to only buy one this time. We’ll see what happens.

7 Likes

Mio has just started off his youtube career with a cover of “Junan” for NAZARE’s 3rd anniversary

3 Likes

Woah, did he just do a cover of himself? Now that’s edgy.

Just found this:

Also I think he’ll be participating in a Cazqui’s Brutal Orchestra song?

4 Likes

Following up on this to say that everything is smooth so far and it’s likely that I’ll get it. Treasure Japan is awesome. Thank you @colorfuljinsei for putting me on (at least I think it was you).

4 Likes

I almost ordered the dvd when drunk a week or so back but even drunk me was like “hang on that price is mad” so that says it all really. Lol.

1 Like