NAZARE

Yeah it wasn’t cheap. Came out to a little over 10k yen including shipping and the proxy service fees. But the way I look at it, I only end up buying things that I want that are hard to acquire. Live distributed demos, DVDs, out of print releases are just a few of the things I target. This is usually about the price I pay for items anyway. The DIMLIM singles I bought a few months ago were more expensive before shipping than this DVD was, and I got absolutely nothing out of it. This ain’t too bad for me.

1 Like

Yeah I get what you mean. That’s the only thing that justifies the price really is knowing it’s a fairly exclusive item. I’ve also paid pretty high prices for a handful of releases for the same reason so dunno why this one dvd bothers me so much. Haha. Maybe just that I don’t watch dvds half as much as I listen to stuff so guess for me am not sure I’d get the moneys worth. But tbh I’ll probably end up choking and getting it some time anyway. Haha.

It’s here! Here’s a badass screen cap from the DVD.

7 Likes

I couldn’t stand fact i wouldn’t have had all their releases so… I’m waiting for my copy.
Zeus, Your screen made me to this, thanks a lot <3

1 Like

Is the sound quality good?

The sound quality is great!

1 Like

I really stand out in this DVD lol (mid-right)

3 Likes

I thought these guys were done??

I’ve never been so happy to see a band disband and then continue activities anyway.

2 Likes

it’s a one day revival and this one here says they’ll release a single? idk why it’s different here

I am kinda confused. It says both single and full album

1 Like

oh i see the full thing now, there’s a single called “COMMON ERA -EASTER-” and the full album itself is just COMMON ERA

1 Like

I read it as a comeback (especially from Yoh’s comment) but it’s been reported as a one-off.

There will be both a 3-track distributed single and a new full album sold then.

3 Likes

I have a feeling this is a redux of Jingai.

BEFORE COMMON ERA 2 CD = Jingai V1 with 14 tracks
COMMON ERA -EASTER- = Jingai CODA
COMMON ERA ALBUM = Jingai BEYOND? (aka 1 CD best of with completely different tracks than COMMON ERA?)

1 Like

I mean its weird right? They apparently disbanded but have somehow during disbandment time written and recorded a new single and full album. Like zeus said its basically like they never disbanded so im starting to wonder if the “disbandment” was almost a publicity stunt to just sell more. Another reason for this suspicion is most of the members on twitter still use NAZARE in their handle.

1 Like

Maybe they realized they do better together than they do on their own…

2 Likes

I’m surprised no one called out Issei for being a scammer.

Oh well, more NAZARE makes me happy nonetheless!

2 Likes

Haha well juat doing the odd DJ’ing event isnt going pay quite as well as being in an active band i wouldnt have thought so yep, this could well be “shit lads, im getting low on yens, lets do something that may earn us a could of quids.” Haha.

Well Mio has been occasionally releasing stuff on his youtube (covers, demos, etc…) Here’s one I really like:

He also appeared at some lives to do guest vocals so it didn’t seem like he wanted to stop being a vocalist or anything, and since his mental state was the reason for them to disband if I remember correctly maybe he just needed a break? They’re easily one of my all time favorite bands so I think them getting back together would be too good to be true so I don’t want to get my hopes up but would love to see it for sure.

3 Likes