NAZARE

How do you know that? I mean i dont follow their twitters or anything but seems weird to be in a band together if you dont really like each other. Haha

2 Likes

Issei def loves em, thats why he makes them play his fav diru song

1 Like

Issei switched to an entirely electronic kit?

Im assuming this is just for practicing at home. I hope. Haha.

Exactly what @DirDude said, that looks like a drumset he’s got at home

Doesnt also use the drumsets he can rent at the livehouse? instead using his own thing?

Huh, so this is the kind of music Issei is into. AS I LAY DYING - "94 HOURS" (Drum Cover) - YouTube

1 Like

I dont know of he’s into that as he posted peoples suggestions for drum covers and said “Anything except Nazare” yet predominantly continues to post Nazare drum videos (which i guess isnt a surprise). I replied saying he should do Bleed by Meshuggah, wanna see if he can smash those kicks. :wink:

:open_mouth:

14 Likes

That drumset is holding on for dear life

7 Likes

Im gonna cry this is lovely

2 Likes

SHUT UP SLUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTT

6 Likes

Goddamn I was listening to the amaryllis cover on the treadmill today for half an hour straight, the time flew by and I think it was the one of the best runs I’ve done. Guess I know what I’m listening to tomorrow.

1 Like

Unexpected! Needs more reverb on the vocals tho xD

1 Like

They could slap D.I.D. covers on the back half of all their singles and it would work just fine.

7 Likes
4 Likes

I’m loving this. Now I really want something similar to what Darell did on Brilliant Death with Deathgaze songs. Take a couple of D.I.D. bangers and slap them behind a single.

Btw, how many playthroughs has Issei recorded during that one day? He’s still wearing that one shirt.

1 Like

issei left speed-disk after D.I.D. disbanded.

they could record para:noir covers because they were on same label, but idt they’ll be able to release anything with Mio unless they get signed back again.

amaryllis with mio sounds bittersweet.

2 Likes

MOUSOU NO HIIII AWAKU KIBOUUU

Uhhhh why’s he calling the live DIMLIM? Inb4 they play non-issei era/Chedoara dimlim lmao

2 Likes

They playing dimlim, presumably songs issei wrote