NAZARE

Does this band usually take forever to ship? I ordered a shirt and a lanyard and it’s been over a week and they haven’t even taken the money out yet.

Shipped lol

Arrived no complaints. Less than a week to get here.

Dunno where youre based but if things are coming from overseas it does tend to take time. Haha.

1 Like

Shipping taking time is fine and logical, taking over a week to ship it out isn’t. Issei just didn’t feel like going to the post office over new years.

3 Likes

Probably busy and all the shops/post offices were shut a fair bit around that time. Not exactly worth getting wound up over.

Looks like yet another live limited single is coming alongside the upcoming tour final show.

1 Like

I’ll keep an eye out @zeus :saluting_face:

1 Like

So Issei seems to be getting a bit more into instagram and put up a post where you could ask him questions, here is what I got. Not sure if it’s jokes or him being a dick. Haha.

5 Likes

I was confused for a moment i only ever knew that he had a private account :joy::joy:
This one

1 Like

Anyone else remember Issei’s weird ass MJ phase? I’d ask him but im not gonna make an insta lmao

Haha i dodnt even know he had that one. I just got the one he uses for Nazare.

Speaking of ISSEI high-jacking the nazare account for himself just got this gem from his recent AMA

Anyone in Mexico :mexico: wanna try to lure nazare for a one man? :taco::taco::taco::taco:

3 Likes

Haha i mean it does sound good, Nazare and Tacos. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

LMFAO

2 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: NAZARE x NAMELESS - 第六感

Haha you guys need to make sure you follow Issei on instagram, his Q&A’s are hilarious if not a slightly dubious look into his personality.

12 Likes

Strictly buisness huh? Wonder how he feels about the members of D.I.D.

1 Like

Well… on a later question when asked if there is anyone he has been in a band with he doesnt like he said “just one person” weirdly he seems to avoid talking about other NAZARE members, even when asked who is the best vocalist youve worked with or whats your favourite song from any project youve been in, he so far has responded with non-NAZARE related answers which is pretty weird. Making me wonder how much he actually likes being in this band. Despite he writes most of the stuff, I kinda feel like he would rather be in a different band with different people. Haha

1 Like

Thats not surprising since NAZARE’s members don’t really get along