New band "脳内麻薬project" has formed

A new band called “脳内麻薬project” has formed, for now they are still quite mysterious…

Lineup:

vo. 薬
gt. 種子
ba. 芽絵
dr. 旭

bokunonounai.com

14 Likes

lol for a moment there i thought their vocalist is THE karma, but it just a karma. oh, well, sounds quite oke anywayz. will keep an eye on them.

edit: ah lol nvm it’s not even karma kanji oooops

lol I like their official website wants you to write down the name of your hatred opponent and I just typed 自分自身 (myself) hahaha :rofl:

btw the 脳内開花 (blossoming inside the head) concept reminds me of グリーヴ (Grieva).

1 Like

Oh damn! It’s like the same way with Hell Girl (manga/anime), write down the one you want to take revenge on at 00:00 and Enma Ai will help you out.

2 Likes

Blood Kei.

Vocals do seem somewhat Kyo-inspired in places (not necessarily a bad thing).
Quite like the music so far.

I do like blood, though.

1 Like

I don’t know why, but I’m getting early Kagerou vibes from this. The vocalist obviously doesn’t sound like Daisuke, but the way the song is constructed just gives me that vibe.

1 Like

I thought the band was called Boku no Nounai? Maybe I misunderstood since I don’t speak Japanese though. Anyway definitely happy for another new band that seems to be appealing directly to my tastes with their sound and aesthetics along with Dazzling BAD.

1 Like

Really like this DAMY, DEZERT, etc… type of Visual-kei, that breakdown was so good

1 Like

Here for it.

vo. 薬 = Syaraku musician profile | 釈楽プロフィール | vkgy (ブイケージ)

At least I guess it would be him.

so far this song is pretty much up my street!! i’ll keep an eye on them, kinda curious to find out who they are :eyes:

1 Like

A secret live will be held at a certain place in Tokyo on March 3.

sounds good

The first live was held at Shinjuku Club Science today.

They also posted this video on their official twitter:

They have revealed themselves:

5 Likes

I expected something else than a suit look.
but I like the group photo, especially how the singer puts sunflowers in his mouth while laying on the ground.

1 Like

so any idea who those guys are?

living for the dude eating the flowers :sunflower::sunflower::sunflower:

1 Like

the suit looks and the red string and blood… hmm…

Their logo is dope, though.

9 Likes