New band "脳内麻薬project" has formed

Both pictures do not look like the same human being.

1 Like

True, that’s why I also ask… who the hell he can be… I’ve no clue anymore…

1 Like

The group photo is amazingg lol

I’m pretty excited for this.

It really kinda feels every second or third bandomen in a Vk band in the last 10 years is cosplaying AvelCain’s Karma. Guess that’s the modern version of how everyone being a Kiyoharu clone in the 90s and 00s… but it makes it really hard to distinguish all of these people, when they have the same hairstyle and same “menhera” make-up and aesthetic.

Can’t say anything about the music yet, but their concept too fits into the dark, angsty stuff that many bands are doing atm, so we’ll have to see…

4 Likes

I like bands in suits so I’m really digging this look. Business Kei is best Kei.

4 Likes

this is the third vocalist i’ve seen do it, lol

1 Like

Or like how tons of vocalists looked like Ruki after GazettE blew up, with the neck streaky paint thing, too.

3 Likes

That’s actually a really nice budget kei look. I like the matching flowers. It really adds a nice contrast to the solo photos.

1 Like

So we still don’t know their band history? are those dudes really new ?

1 Like

ひまわり(Himawari)

https://twitter.com/official_hmwr/status/1387376107570143235
https://twitter.com/official_hmwr/status/1387376286167834626

9 Likes

this look is so good
don’t know what exactly to think of the song though.

2 Likes

I love most things about this but the singing is ehh :neutral_face:

2 Likes

Yeah vocal is a bit…

1 Like

Oh yeah he can stop doing everything he did in the chorus please really everything else was pretty great honestly. Weak overall sure but he carried it well in the first demo, theres still hope lol! Plus the gutturals are too entertaining not to stick around…

That look is amazing though

2 Likes

This song sucks, the vocalist has really good gutturals though which is the only reason why I would ever come back to this band

1 Like

yeah, while the scene can definitely use more budget old dezert bands, vocally there’s some work to be done here. Disappointing chorus seems to be a trend

2 Likes

When I saw the tweet this morning, I was excited. I liked the name, I dug the look, then I heard him sing … and quickly unfollowed the band. No thank you.

1 Like

Why do i like this weirdness but dont at the same time. :joy:

I guess i like some bits of it. Just hate it when his voice cracks. It turns me off to the song. If they stay around long enough to improve i can see this to be a nice vkei band in the future.

2 Likes

the gutturals were nice and then he started singing
god
this is horrible

2 Likes