new band "DΣjGVLX" has formed + will disband

new band “DΣjGVLX” (pronounced: デグラ; Degura) has formed on 2/12 and they will release their first single, “PROOF” soon

it appears that they have reformed since this old Twitter account dates back to 2014

[lineup]
Vo.大祐 (Daisuke) (ex-Ne:LiMiT → Affection My Pride → (solo))
Gt.MASASXI (ex-RABBI★STAR)
Ba.SASA (ex-ZOD)
Dr.YOSXIKI

4 Likes

183281818_2955645941377492_7566197272975331133_n

16 Likes

I’m obsessed, this is next level nonsensery

shitpost names like this is part of the reason i will always be into vk

10 Likes

Hilarous name, generic af look. I predict this is gonna be nothing extraordinary, but gonna peep that first single just cuz of the name.

1 Like

No have idea (think the drug use this day make you make name like this )

1 Like

now that’s a name

keyboard smash kei is back

9 Likes

Is there an unspoken competition for the dumbest band name going at the moment in vkei or something?

7 Likes

obviously unli faps already won

10 Likes

oh man the drummer for this band haha…
have talked with him before.
He once brought his whole wannabe Yoshiki double bass drum kit to a regular event at Science I believe, where you only play like 15-20 minutes haha… rightfully made the sound staff and other bands p!ssed and shocked what with the gear swap for such a small set and really no room in the backstage area and time to do that for the backline drums. xD
he once asked me to join him years ago but told him he’d have to drop the wannabe Yoshiki name and gimmick.

9 Likes

holy shit I thought the Yoxxshixxki name was a joke wooow :rofl: this is gonna be good

2 Likes

haha yah from what I remember he even does the X sign with his sticks? xD
should change my stage name to h1d3.
He seems like one of those types that has lots of complexes and is hard to work with so let the drama commence~

2 Likes

Now that’s a name alright

Where the fuck is the “ra” in this?

8 Likes

The L is obviously the r :relieved:
:thinking: Questionable how the x turns into an a

1 Like

Maybe it’s like the blank Scrabble tile and the X becomes whatever is missing from the word? Because it looks like it’s supposed to be the H in the member names, so I dunno how anyone is supposed to read it as A otherwise.

3 Likes

“PROOF” trailer

3 Likes

MAKE VK GR8 AGAIN!!! stunning name!!!

1 Like

the usual mastering problem, but I can imagine if they would stay for some more releases that they might become something good.