New band "DazzlingBAD" has formed

7 Likes

I can’t believe he can hit a key that high. I’ve seen men and women change keys to where they sound like the opposite sex, but this is top notch.

Also I thought they were also going to drop Camera Obscura too as a digital download. I really want that single.

2 Likes

I think they are in July, not sure though might have been a misunderstanding

2 Likes

I think this new single is good. Definitely one of the more interesting metalcore-esque bands going right now - I think they actually have songwriting chops (whoever is behind the composition). Hope they stick around for awhile.

1 Like

New digital single “Feather” will be released at 2021/07/27.

8 Likes

I like that the cover is like the OPPOSITE of the last single’s cover lol

2 Likes

A big F for paying respect, I see.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Was literally just about to post that haha, sounds beautiful to me.

1 Like

more and more they fit the bill as a MEJIBRAY cover band lmao. This is nice though!

1 Like

DIGITACL
what is this misspelling?!
but nonethless I am happy to hear a ballad from them. Because I really need more of his/xis clear voice

3 Likes

SPELLingBAD

8 Likes

Some men, in falsetto voice or as a result of certain rare physiological conditions, can sing in the same range as women. These do not fall into the female categories, instead called countertenors within classical music.

I thought that might explain the way he sings, i dont know how his talking voice is, but i suppose it wont be a deep voice already (you can actually read it up on wikipedia)

3 Likes

You can hear him introduce himself in at least one interview on youtube. It actually sounds like he’s putting that voice on a little bit even when speaking but it’s notably lower than when he sings

2 Likes

You can buy their 1st single now by mail order: 1st.single『カメラオブスキュラ』 | DazzlingBAD's STORE

6 Likes
4 Likes

Feather is a notable improvement, yes! You can actually hear his voice now, and it sounds less vocaloid-y. I also appreciate that section at end with just his voice in the lower part of his range.

1 Like

This song made me appreciate his clean vocals.
They are so interesting. Like they are somehow feminine but still not female. It matches so good to the general VK Aesthetic

2 Likes

Solid classic VK style ballad. Sounds good.

2 Likes

They might can sound good, however their personality is just “give me your money”. So I’m so not supporting them. hoped they would stand more for the LGBT+ community, but sadly not.