New band "DazzlingBAD" has formed

Oh yes i’m agree with you! I listen Visual-kei for 11 years but this is the first band after 5-6 years?? where I’m very taken! ^^ (actually I was quite excited a few years ago even when Misui was formed since I’m a big fan of MoNoLiTh and when i hear Ryu voice I jumped into the past!)

However guys the event yesterday was a great success, a lot of people come to Ikebukuro Black Hole, I hope these people enjoyed their performance and will start following them!

1 Like

JRNR will drop an interview with them this THURSDAY!!

2 Likes

https://forum.jrockone.com/t/interview-with-dazzlingbad/1893

3 Likes

So what are you guys thoughts about the interview?

2 Likes

Out of interest, what questions weren’t answered?

About their “start” “single&PV” “inspiration” “future” and a few alright to ask personal questions.
And my Kanji question isn’t answered :kissing_heart:

But if you have read my past interviews, you kind can notice what kind of non-personal questions could have been omitted.

However, I like to know what people thoughts are about the interview.
Do you mind that it are only these 13 questions? or would you wished to know more about some things? etc.
Because if these 13 questions are (deep) enough, I kind of only ask these to future vkei bands, since these feel most “safe to ask” and want to be answered.

Maybe we should discuss here:
https://forum.jrockone.com/t/interview-with-dazzlingbad/1893

1 Like

I have signed and plain -iT- cheki available if anyone is interested🌚 (PM!)

1 Like

about the demos
can you buy them somewhere?
will they be released in the next release?

Definitely I also think that it is not her original voice, I feel that it is modified or that someone else sings, that is, a woman. The. Sound of music pleases me but that voice of Idol robot does not hahaha

They’re planning on distributing it digitally

1 Like

There are actual dudes who legit can reach a higher range like that of a woman, so it’s very much possible.

It’s a Dude. Not a Girl.

2 Likes

Why he’s a pedophile? o.o

Let’s make sure we keep this topic on track and about DazzlingBAD and not Mashiro, lest we devolve into fights.

5 Likes

I refuse to believe this, on a pic there was some cleavage

2021/06/15 & 2021/07/27
The limited distribution single will be distributed worldwide.
Along with that, they will hold a commemorative event for 2 consecutive months.

5 Likes

New digital single “泥「」invisible coexistence” will be released at 2021/06/15.

9 Likes

Well, this quickly went from high production value project to badly rendered fonts on shitty live video

2 Likes
3 Likes