New band Petit Brabancon forms (feat. DIR EN GREY, MUCC members)

Can’t wait to hear those new songs! :slight_smile: If I understood it correctly, the live report described the track written by antz as “heavy, noisy psychedelic stoner-rock-ish”? In any case, looking forward to whatever they have up their sleeves.

2 Likes

Ima be honest, I checked out that release and this shit is mid.

1 Like

Here’s the only piece of live footage we’ll probably see from this band for a while lol

10 Likes

Those 35 seconds were good… :smiling_face_with_tear:

Those 35 seconds were indeed very good! Cool band presence and I love Kyo’s casual look which reminds me of the adidas-days :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Are any of the other songs better than the lead MV song? Found it to be quite generic.

1 Like

Watching JACK IN A BOX on WOWOW and Petit played literally one song and it’s like that was their decision to only show one song because Nocturnal are playing three.

tbh the other two songs are more fun, especially the last track!

The whole show sounded like absolute ass :poop:
Kyo, Miya and friends sounded the best out of the whole bunch.

Haven’t published them on the wiki yet, but this is what a friend and I figured out, in regards to Koku’s lyrics. The English parts were taken from the PV:

grafik

(repetitions omitted)

grafik

The line “Beauty visible through the eyes of a derelict mind” can also be seen in the PV, but it has nothing to do with the lyrics, I think.

grafik

However, “HELL HERE” can also be seen, and since it’s painted in green like the other English lyrics, I assume it might be missing from the current translation.

The t-shirt that’s sold as part of Kawaki comes with English lyrics for that song:

grafik

I don’t care who you are, I’m not interested
The lies you’ve all painted and formed
Once again, today, I can’t see through my tears, nor can I see tomorrow.
It’s the truth, right? I’m not making any excuses

2 Likes