New band Petit Brabancon forms (feat. DIR EN GREY, MUCC members)

Exactly my thinking, it’s so boring to listen to a cover BEFORE the official release … ! And Miya even retweet this dude :sweat_smile:

these samples make me feel like it’s 2003 all over again

3 Likes

Now that, I can get behind
bda

1 Like

The song is around 3:30 long (maybe a little longer with the fade-out).
You can hear the bass very well during most of the song.
The second verse is a garbled scream-mess. It happens again towards the end. So like:
[vers 1 mellow] [refrain] [vers 2 screams] [refrain] [mellow into screams]

Anything else?

Yeah, I realized later that the audio is just being picked up by the mic.

1 Like

All gud homie :+1:

Kawaki is what I want from the next deg album, love it

2 Likes

Loving all three tracks so far, Obey has me really interested in what other directions they’ll go in.

1 Like

this sounds like early 2000’s dir en grey and i’m here for it

1 Like

22 posts were split to a new topic: Petit Brabancon - 刻 / 渇き

There it is~

7 Likes

If you’re wondering where the last 20 posts went, I put them into their own topic in the review forum again. That way, discussion about the release doesn’t get jumbled with discussion about any upcoming activities.

4 Likes

I was wondering why my comment became it’s own thread haha

Yeah if you see this then you know I split the topic. There’s a link to the new topic from the source topic and vice versa. It’s a very nice feature of Discourse IMO.

1 Like

Oh yeah that seems like a fantastic tool for y’all running the show. Really nice way of keeping things clean! Ultimate-Guitar could’ve used that feature YEARS ago when the forums over there were actually still active, so many threads would get derailed when they easily could’ve just been split into their own topics.

2 Likes
1 Like

Seems like they’re shooting a new music video (or more?) during their “premium live” this evening. Explains why they’re using the whole floor.

1 Like

Today’s setlist:

-Filmed with a focus on each member-
1 非人間、独白に在らず (Hiningen, dokuhaku ni arazu)
2 刻 (Koku)
3 OBEY
4 A Praying Man
5 擬音 (Gion)
6 渇き (Kawaki)

-Filmed with a focus on the whole band-
7 非人間、独白に在らず (Hiningen, dokuhaku ni arazu)
8 刻 (Koku)
9 OBEY
10 A Praying Man
11 擬音 (Gion)
12 渇き (Kawaki)

They performed the songs twice because the live was filmed. The first performance was focused on each member, the second performance was focused on the whole band. Like, camera-wise.
New song 1 was composed by antz, 2 and 3 by Miya.

10 Likes