New band "VELTRO" has formed, changed their name to "DAMNED"

I’m still excited for future activities

I thought it will be the gallo’s copyband, aah.

Personally I think the 2nd song is catchy af. Also yes more vk bands should use Bandcamp.

2 Likes

I don’t know if I should hope he comes back or goes some where else after watching this. All My Paranoid Live 2022.03.10 - YouTube This was awful, there appeared to be no crowd and the band looked lost, no wonder he left after this show. He definitely has talent for sure. That GELOZIA song was great. Down temp suits his vocals best rather than this, and clean vocals isn’t his forte. I know nothing about NAZG:AUTOMATOS but since it has yumeto in it I’m intrigued.

Besides doing support for All My Paranoid it looks like Noname found a new band in Crisis Slave.

are you sure you wrote in the correct topic?

I am accounting there was crowd, but no one cared to stay in the front. So yeah seems like they didn’t had a lot of enthusiasm at that live.
Question would be how it looked at other lives.

Kind off yes, Keigo who sings for Veltro was original the vocalist for All My Paranoid.
So Noname sang support for them.

1 Like

The same Noname from REVIVAL OF THE ERA (which turned to be a very bad move from the regular metal scene to the visual kei one hem).

I’m having trouble figuring out if Keigo is coming back in September and VELTRO just disband or what’s going to happen since it seems that Noname isn’t going to become a permanent member.

• Found his IG and he doesn’t follow AMP anymore and only follows his band mates DEXCORE and this tattoo artist.

It seems like Keigo played his last live with All My Paranoid as they state it was his last one with them, and I assume they’re just honoring their scheduled dates with Noname. Either they’ll recruit another vocalist or disband, but yeah Noname won’t become their perm vox.

About VELTRO, perhaps they’ll turn into something else in septembre, there’s no clue about it yet.

1 Like

confusing…

Hopefully a name change and drop the visuals since they’re selling this as “Metal with visual Kei aesthetics” as a limited time project.

What part/s?

all. but rena explained it already.

btw, paranoid will continue, they recording new songs.

Veltro will surly continue if they gain a good fanbase.

1 Like

AMP have been through three vocalists.

then off they go to the fourth vocalist
What stops them from changing vocalists again? nothing. They just need to find someone, or go on with live support

and they have evolved into

all members are the same.

4 Likes

damn

1 Like

Not crazy about the new name, but Sakura’s look is killing it.

VELTRO was a less generic name but I’m glad they keep running the band as they’re growing great.

1 Like