NIGHTMARE new single "Rebel" release

Link?

1 Like

yeah like… if it’s streaming for public, link something, otherwise we’ll just wait until the release date.

1 Like

I can’t link because of piracy rules. I can link a post I made where I describe the songs (Go to #7)

Type A
IMG_7590

Type B
IMG_7591

1 Like

Rebel PV preview :
https://x.com/nightmare1663/status/1717519754133647613?s=46&t=wbIrmlHSBAWZ2MiO9ivtpg

didnt they release a single just the other day?

No that was a fake banger this is the real one

1 Like
2 Likes

The opening on the A-side gross me out going cold into the chorus but otherwise the hole single is fire and Yomi’s vocals are coming back here and there. Then again, another case of this band choosing their weaker songs to lead, both minus and Pierrot du fou are more enjoyable to me.

Otherwise the album is looking to be pretty solid. I expect it to be out by March or so.

As a long time fan of Nightmare it kind of hurts to see them put out these generic ass singles. Chorus is so safe and … I say it again generic. I feel I am often the party pooper here on Jrockone but damn this is boring af.

After these recent singles it kind of feels like they have nothing left to offer. I mean they have had a great run, over 20 years is not bad. But of course they are never going stop since the band and the tours bring in a solid income. Just sad to see for someone who used to love them, that they turned on autopilot-mode.

Nightmare has always put their weakest and safest songs to front their singles (look at Varuna). The rest of the songs in this single are actually fire

The way nothing “impresses” (not just this band but others too) it seems you expect artists to constantly be reinventing the music industry.

Are you talking about the single they released the other day?

I really like yomi’s shoes.

Out of the three lead songs so far, “Rebel” is the weakest. I loved “FAREWELL” and “With” to bits, though, so I’m excited for what their next album may be like.

I agree with the majority in that “minus” and “Pierrot Le Fou” are the stronger songs.

It’s nice to hear YOMI’s vocals getting better, too.

This song…is surprisingly amazing.
As much as I stan NIGHTMARE…I’ve gotta say that I would love if they did music like this. In fact, I’m a bit irked that they’re not releasing this sound under their NIGHTMARE work.

The video’s even got over 300,000 views!

Really hope we’re going to see a new album early next year.

2024 predictions… Nightmare will disband/hiatus!

Not a bad single overall but like many of us, minus is my fav here, I always like their ballads.
The title song is maybe the one I like the least among the recent ones With and Farewell. This electronic loop, meh :confused:
And Pierrot le fou is not bad but not really my type.

Still hyped for next album, NoxLux was a good comeback and I listen songs from it from time to time wich it’s not the case for many albums pre-hiatus.

1 Like

Dont jinx it

Hitsu said on Twitter?? He was drunk🫠 believe me they won’t disband yet