O(∩_∩)O ~~ INTRO!

Hello (!!)
After relying on JRO as my primary source for looking up information on bands and members for a while, I’ve decided to join the forum. Though the main incentive was the fact I saw some really use chekis, haha…

I’m Ly (Lee) & have been interested in the VKEI scene for about three years, but only recently decided I wanted to delve a little deeper. I’ve always been an active listener of J-Rock which I have been involved in far longer— the band that started my entire interest being The GazettE!

I’m almost a little embarrassed with my favorites, since I feel they’re almost too generic but they’re currently: BUCK-TICK, Plastic Tree, MUCC, Kuroyume, DIMLIM, & D which I’ve now realized many are disbanded.
…ヽ(;▽;)ノ

There are a few new groups I’m looking at though! Kizu & Ashmaze being in that category.

I still don’t know a lot, but I look forward to finding out more and being in the community!! Thank you for bearing with my long intro ;;

If there’s any songs or groups you like, please share them! I’m always open to listen to something new and it never hurts to try.

9 Likes

nice bands

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: What’s up

Nice to see you becoming an active member. Always great to see new faces. :sparkles:

Tell me more about that :eyes:

Ofc!! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝
A lot of it started because my oldest sister was a large consumer of anime and bands. My first introduction was with Death Note and NIGHTMARE. That would gradually ease into me listening to bands like the GazettE and as I slowly stopped consuming anime as frequently, I kept the music pretty close haha ,

So I started with a lot of the super super well known ones like GazettE, NIGHTMARE, and then I gradually transitioned into listening to the artists by itself. After looking more into the artists I realized they were part of VKEI and its culture ^^

After that I started listening to a lot of BUCK-TICK, but on the side I looked at some of the newer bands and also some older disbanded ones. I think currently I’m listening to a lot of D, DIMLIM, Penicillin, and sukekiyo, girugamesh but there is a lot I haven’t listed lolol

The new ashmaze album was amazing and solid band choices. Welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like