Old Jrock/VK fan and organizer here

Hi there!
I was active in the Jrock/VK scene in Europe between 2003 and 2010.
Have experience doing concerts for bands such as MUCC, Moi Dix Mois, Ancafe, Dir en grey, LMC and many others.
Doing these concerts I also had a shop where i sold cds, dvds and merchandise from tours and older VK bands.
Have been to Japan a few times and worked with bands and recordslabels in Tokyo.
Lets just say that I have a few stories and experiences :wink:

Anyway I have a lot of merchandise still, sitting and waiting in a warehouse. nothing newer than 2010.
These are rare items, tour items, original japanese, european originals and other stuff like t-shirts and flyers and bags and stuff… Even some are signed by the artists!
Would you guys be interested in me putting up some short lists of a few things I have and see if there is any interest?
Unfortunately I dont have lists for all the things I have, so i can’t search for things… But if you put up some band names or things of interest I can keep an eye out for it when I roam around.

21 Likes

Cool! Sounds awesome! I’d definitely be interested in some lists if you compiled some. Of the bands you mentioned, I might be interested in some Dir En Grey stuff.

I’ve been on a huge kick of cali≠gari collecting, so I’d definitely be interested if you had anything from them :eyes: Also maybe La’Mule and Plastic Tree, depending on what you might have.

Also, welcome to the forum! Very cool to have someone around with some stories from days of VK past :grin:

1 Like

Welcome! Sounds awesome, most of my favourite bands are from the time period you mentioned! It’s nice to see more fans from this time period. Were you really active in the online international fandom? Curious if maybe I might recognise your name or remember seeing you around~ ^^

Lately I’ve been primarily focusing on collecting Fatima stuff, but after that, the pumpkin head, kagerou, unsraw are some I’m trying to collect too. Nega and Phantasmagoria are also some favs from around then. I know Kagerou went to Europe, so I bet there’s probably some stuff of theirs hidden away in there perhaps!

Hope you enjoy JRO! :black_heart:

2 Likes

thanks!
I might have some cali=gari, it’s a name i recognize, as well as la’mule and Plastic Tree, We actually did a gig with Plastic Tree so I might have some tour merch and cds left from that time. My favorite PT song is still Planetarium :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hell yeah! Do you have anything from Valluna? ^^

1 Like

This is the actual setlist of Plastic Tree from the gig I organized in 2007!

5 Likes

Putting no hopes into asking about this but is there anything about FeaDior you have? Or Dear Bitch’s ‘INDECENT WORLD’ release?

1 Like

First of all, welcome on JRO!

Great to see you have some good connections and experiences with VK and such back in the days! :slight_smile:

If you want to list the things you have, I recommend you to make a new topic in the marketplace section.

Hope to see you around and feel free to join our discord also :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks!
I was not really active in the international fandom, but i was active in the fandom locally and in the business internationally. We might know some mutual acquaintances ^^

I know about Fatima but not shure if I have something… I’ll be moving closer to the city in the coming weeks and I’ll be taking out all of the merch and look through it. So keep an eye out! :wink:

Kagerou was one of my favorites! I was so sad when they ended and daisuke later died :frowning:
I was invited to kagerous last live in tokyo by dir en grey management. It was a very sad concert for us all ;_; I have lots of kagerou merch but i’m not sure which of them i would want to part ways with…

2 Likes

I’ll check it out when I have access to all my stuff when I move closer to the city within a few weeks :slight_smile:

1 Like

those are really obsure, im very sceptical but i’ll keep an eye out.

1 Like

I know they are. xDD And about FeaDior’s releases that very sold through shops (1 single, 1 mini album and 1 omnibus) I do have these already. If it’s about releases like demo stuff at lives or whatever, about flyers (even though I do own some, too) and the such.

1 Like

Welcome and please share any fun stories you’ve got! It’s always great to hear about more personal interactions with artists as people as opposed to the characters they create

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!
I may be interested in some Versailles merch and/or flyers (Lareinetoo in case you happened to have acquired anything from your trips in Japan).

1 Like

any Janne/Acid Black Cherry or Pierrot merch?

1 Like

Thanks!
Oh, those bands i’m very familiar with. Did a gig with Versailles and Matenrou Opera. But I actually prefer Lareine :slight_smile:
I have tons of stuff, keep an eye out when i’ll put up some stuff!

2 Likes

Maybe some Janne and pierrot, i’ll let you know!
I’m not so sure i want to part with these! :wink:

I’m feelin’ the wind in the sky, Without your love

1 Like

Gladly taking everything MUCC related if I don’t own it yet! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww, boo!
I’d love to see even any pictures you might have!

2 Likes

any psycho le cemu related things by any chance??!

1 Like