Petit Brabancon - Fetish

Ver y good album

:confused:

Finally started putting this album on rotation, and it’s interesting. Like most people here, I’m giving it a fair shot and letting it ruminate. Outside of the singles, nothing really stood out to me, though I’m enjoying the antz compositions too. Overall, I like the raw feeling, and it’s certainly something different.

I like the raw sound but pretty bad album tbh, sorry. I don’t think I liked even one song. The few songs you feel they really put some effort into still aren’t better than fillers on a Mucc album.
Miya & Kyo should be the ultimate collaboration in modern japanese rock but it all sounds so uninspired, Miya didn’t even bother to write some cool riffs for most of the songs… whats up with that?

They look really pumped in the MVs (probably most fun part for them :sweat_smile:) but overall this felt like a really low energy effort. Kyo’s worst side project yet. It wouldn’t surprise me if this album is the last we see of them after they are done with the tours.

1 Like

it was so-so

It’s fine. A dumb, fun album that you don’t need to take too seriously. Not spectacular, not a disaster.