Petit Brabancon new EP "Automata" release

Petit Brabancon will release their new EP “Automata” on 2023/06/14 in two types: regular CD and limited CD+Blu-ray with special packaging.

Tracklist with writing credits:

1. mind-blow (music: yukihiro)
  2. 孤動 (lyrics: Kyo / music: Miya)
  3. Loser (lyrics: Kyo / music: antz)
  4. surely (lyrics: Kyo / music: yukihiro)
  5. Common destiny (lyrics: Kyo / music: antz)
  6. Miserable (lyrics: Kyo / music: Miya)
11 Likes

how does such a silly and mediocre band keep getting the best cover art? i want it on my shelf despite myself

4 Likes

ugh and I JUST put in the DEG order… -.-

Is that a picture frame?…Nope. You won’t pull me in, I’m waiting for EROSIO.

1 Like

I’m not sure why I was under the impression this was like, a one off band. Release an album and that’s it. I guess I’m glad they’re gonna keep making music since I love the members, maybe this will have more than one good song on it.

2 Likes

Absolutely fantastic. Bring on the silliness <3

It’s going to suck

1 Like

Lol this band is fun, come on

3 Likes

Will definitely slap harder than the tired ass collection of songs called phalaris

4 Likes

Let’s hope they put more effort on this EP.

Hoping this release will be more akin in quality to their first single, and less like their first album. Cover art is ballin’ though.

1 Like

I love the members but the album was one of the worst albums ive listened to in many years, a disaster. Surprised they keep going. Worst side project for everyone involved.

Zero expectations for this one.

Really digging the art tho, I wonder if its the same person who did the cover art for Amor.

1 Like

You expect them to stop making music, just because you personally disliked it? Welp.

1 Like

Nope, but I think they should all focus on the things they care about. You could tell zero effort went into that album which almost is unlistenable for most parts imo. The hype and passion only lasted for the first PV song which is decent - of course you are hyped when a new project takes off. But that passion didn’t last long.

But hope this new single blows us away.

1 Like

For me personally it wasn’t a 10/10 either, but again you’re just saying they don’t care about it because you personally didn’t like it assuming that nobody liked it. Long shot.

1 Like

He can gives his opinion even if it’s negative. If he cannot give his opinion, it’s useless to do a forum like this.

From what I felt about their first album, I think they tried to give a very ’ punk ’ feeling. In a sense that it’s very raw, brutal and straightforward. A bit opposite than sukekiyo. Poetry doesn’t seems to be their direction.

Btw, i’m still confident they can surprise us.

7 Likes

Sure, I did not doubt that at all. I just pointed out that the assumptions are a long shot.

It was just weird to me assume that nobody likes them, just because they personally don’t like them. They seem to have a huge following and a lot of fans.
Also assuming that they don’t care about the project is weird to me because they obviously do, because why would they continue if they didn’t care?

I read again Baroque’s messages, I don’t see where he (or she) points that ’ nobody likes them '.
He gives his own opinion. And did not claim that it’s everyone’s opinion.

1 Like

I don’t see why a band with a huge number of followers and good sales would not “keep going” after only releasing one album. I just don’t see the “surprise” here. The only reason they provided for this claim was that they personally didn’t like the releases.

tbh it wasn’t a good or a memorable album in any way… and literally anything with yukihiro in it would sell like crazy.

I didn’t expect them to come back this fast, considering sukekiyo always seemed like a priority project for kyo, but maybe they simply wrote a shit ton of music before even announcing the project and now have a lot of complete stuff to pick out what will get printed.

1 Like