Petit Brabancon New Single "渇き" (Kawaki) Release

For 3 hour concerts or a full album with a 1 hour concert, yep. For 2 PVs with a runtime of ~7 minutes, nope.

1 Like

Premiere in 15 days.

1 Like

Both regular versions are to be confirmed 1-2 weeks and both versions with vinyl are now sold out.

1-2 weeks what?

“To Be Confirmed: Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
This status is specifically for Proxy Items.
After receiving your order, we go check with the shop if your Proxy Item can be purchased, as the status requires an update.
If the shop has the item in stock, we will send an email confirming that we purchased the product along with additional fees confirmed at that point such as the domestic shipping fees.
Once purchased, we can ship out your product within 1-2 weeks on average.
If the product is sold out, or does not match your request, we will send a cancellation email.”

…I don’t get it. :neutral_face:

When you buy an item using a proxy service, the service buys the item for you from the seller.
You have to wait for the seller to send the item to the proxy (1-2 weeks), then the proxy sends it on to you, and you pay additional fees for the domestic shipping as well as international shipping plus proxy handling fees.

Damn that’s a lot of time. Usually, when I buy stuff via proxy, it takes that long to arrive at my place.
My copy of the single already arrived at my proxy yesterday and I’m hoping for an early next week arrival at my place tbh

Same, just arrived at my proxy.

Premiered

The release… doesn’t come with lyrics… ._.

Did you piss Kyo off?

Companies usually exaggerate the shipping time to:

1. cover their butts if something goes wrong,
  2. prevent lots of angry “where’s my parcel” messages, and
  3. make customers happy when the order inevitably ships earlier than expected.

Also, some third-party sellers are flaky as heck.

1 Like

it’s out x

1 Like

Actually liked this more than expected. Kinda reminds me of Vulgar era Dir a little.

1 Like

Definitely need to give A Praying Man about ten more listens because at first it feels like TMoaB then turns into screaming belligerent noise which is something I haven’t heard from Kyo in some time. Overall it fits the other songs so it makes a good single, but it’s underwhelming, that being said I look forward to what’s next and the inevitable concert bluray for 10,000円.

1 Like

Try as I might I couldn’t get into skk, digging this sound though. My needs are simple, I need at least some melody to latch onto.

I wonder if they really had good intentions with this project/wanted to do something meaningful & new, or just a cash-in on big names? lol

Whatever the case, this is easily the most I’ve enjoyed Miya’s music in the past 13 or so years.

2 Likes

How did they let these go through… so embarassing ><

grafik

grafik

grafik

5 Likes