Petit Brabancon to release their debut album "Fetish" on August 31

I haven’t had a chance to comment on the PV track yet - I’m digging it a lot! As already mentioned, very THE MAD CAPSULE MARKETS-ish (and I don’t mind at all). Good choice to use it as an album opener, gets things going~~

3 Likes

(quite unusual to have someone not aligned with VK stuff to direct anything Kyo-like).

I mean, THE NOVEMBERS and Tokyo Shoegazer are not really directly vk related or kyo like either. However, I think THE NOVEMBERS are quite close to lynch. and Tokyo Shoegazer’s drummer is Hiroshi Sasabuchi who was in Plastic Tree before. The guitarist of Tokyo shoegazer is a support member of Yukihiro’s side project acid android too.
Still wondering how these two members ended up in that project, but that might be the connection.

1 Like

While the design is kinda cool, I don’t really wanna wear a shirt saying “PETIT Fetish” haha

2 Likes

Kobayashi from The Novembers also had a stint as the vocalist in Decays for a little while.

1 Like

lmao DECAYS

1 Like

I had high hopes for the MUCC guitarist when this band formed, but could he be any more boring? Everything he plays sounds so uninspired.

Yea true, completely forgot about that. So the spiderweb was already spun all around Kyo and he just had to grab his prey haha

THE NOVEMBERS bassist is also a support member of BAROQUE and kei solo works. BAROQUE and kei are under free will. BAROQUE is very close to MUCC as well. BAROQUE’s ryo and kei got another band call kannivalism, bassist is sukekiyo’s yuchi.

THE NOVEMBERS vocalist also joined Plastic tree vocalist solo tour as well.

As you mentioned Tokyo Shoegazer’s drummer is Hiroshi Sasabuchi, after resignation from plastic tree, he joined 9GOATS as support drummer for few years. sukekiyo’s uta is from 9goats.

3 Likes

What’s up dog fans, it’s time for another dog toy update!

3 Likes

We need a “What is Love” dog toy too

The black version is sold out by the way
As is one of their upcoming lives
Yay, money

Album release has been pushed back to 31 Aug (at least according to CD Japan, who have my order) :frowning:

1 Like

Yes …

Oh god, it doesn’t come with lyrics at all… what the shit man .__.

You know this how?

3 Likes

seelentau’s dad works for sun-krad

1 Like

can confirm, am sun-krad

42 posts were split to a new topic: Petit Brabancon - Fetish

They’re also selling these on their tour for those who are goth AF even when jerking off

4 Likes