Petit Brabancon to release their debut album "Fetish" on August 31

Oh my god that cover slaps

6 Likes

Love the cover, the track sounds weird, but good. Not quite Dir en grey-level excellent-weird or Sukekiyo’s extreme-weird I couldn’t really ever get behind. I think I’m gonna dig this album.

1 Like

So cool looking. Yeah, definitely Stranger Things vibes. If that really comes with the insert to hang it on a store shelf that’ll be so funny. Okay, I’m excited again. That’s a huge album and the figures don’t look bad at all.

1 Like

Hyped

Wait so the deluxe comes with a code for a url to purchase a shirt that you can only get if you buy the deluxe edition?

That seems to be the case lul
At least we also get a sticker

I wonder if you can get a proxy to buy it since you’ll have a url and a number I assume. If it looks like that cover I’m definitely buying one.

I definitely think Treasure Japan will do it.

It’s fun to see that they’re not taking themselves too seriously.

7 Likes

I’m going to bet they’ll print more of these than they’ll sell so probably no rush. Don’t let that 2 initial stock on CDJapan scare you. :grin: I mean I’m going to wait until the beginning of next month to order one and don’t mind if it’s not shipped early.

That cover art is already one of the more exciting things in vk this year. Tracklist looks good too, lots of new songs, bring it onnnn~ :fire:

By the way the artwork was designed by Ryohei Miyaji, known for his retro horror VHS style.

2 Likes

Ruin of existence, i kill myself, and pull the trigger yessss give me that 2000s angst back

6 Likes

Intrigued about the one song yukihiro came up with. Acid Android is…different.

Welp, this guy has a time capsule boner or smth (ESPECIALLY if you check his website).

2 Likes

His website is amazing. It feels like the 90s dial up days. http://ryohei-miyaji.com/

And with this album, Kyo has finally entered the Cageverse.

2 Likes

Track 2 preview is out now!

I’m liking the direction this is going.

3 Likes

Based on the video, it seems it’s intentional…?

Scratch that, I just wasn’t paying attention back when the live report was published on barks.jp.
The report gives the song title as 擬音, but the setlist further down as 疑音.

Can’t believe that I actually just bought this. I need this cover displayed prominently on my shelf. Hope it’s actually good lol

Looooove that album cover! Excited!