Petit Brabancon

It’s a lot faster for them to get the order in since they don’t have to set up an individual page for you to be able to go to and add it to your cart etc so they probably just saw you placed an order and they had everything up instead of having to go on the website on the form and all of that jazz; streamlined I guess would be the description I’m looking for.

Is CDJ selling the superduper deluxe version with the LP?

@seelentau Galaxy Maverick

Huh, I see. Well good luck to those that ordered there, I guess.
I really hope this works out lol

I’ve used their proxy eleven times in the past two years and have never had a problem, they’re just kind of expensive.

Which shirt did you decide to go with?

More than what they put on IG for some reason.

I went with the MAVERICK store and the shopping service chose on my behalf I believe.

I listened to the tracks they have released on Spotify, and I feel they were a bit underwhelming. I never expected I would say that about a band that includes Kyo and Miya. I mean, Dir en Grey and Sukekiyo are both some of my favorite bands. And Mucc is also included in that list… :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

with this line-up, they HAVE to be more ambitious musically… !

1 Like

I don’t think it’s realistic to expect anything musically groundbreaking or ambitious from them, to me it’s pretty clear they’re just doing this for fun and because of a shared musical interest ('90s alternative rock / grunge / nu metal) among the members. If you think about it, most of these guys have been in the music biz for almost three decades already (even more for Yukihiro), so it’s not like they feel like they have to change the world anymore.

We’ll see what the future brings tho! So far I’m completely on board with everything they’ve shown us.

5 Likes

it’s for money x

2 Likes

For reasons unbeknowenst to man, they started a poll… on YouTube… in the community tab:
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxXErMwmQEkhpoqRtRDVpuwi_1dKc0e7gl

But WHY do they need to know how we’re purchasing it?

They also previewed a radio edit of the new song included on Kawaki

1 Like

Unironically more pumped for this, than Phalaris.

1 Like

Hmm, it might just be the fact that it’s a radio recording, but it sounds weird… as if it’s constantly turning louder and more quiet… weird xD

3 Likes