Random thoughts thread

I was looking through completed ebay auctions and came across this listing for a Merry LP. I remember seeing this when it was live and wanting to bid on it, but being a kid I had no money. It only sold for $69 (nice) too.

1 Like

Galaxy Broad Shop is under maintenance from 5/9-5/27. What? 18 days?

:thinking:

2 Likes

That’s like wanting to be soul mates with geralt of rivia, man is like genghis Khan his genes spread from the 8 realms and moar.

I forgot how fucking boring it was to forcefully listen to someone explaining their dreams… But I gotta say in mine I saw a very beautiful fox that was prancing, gracefully leaping up and down the soil trying to find prey, but soon left as soon as I caught sight of it.

Seeing a fox means you’re a trickster who always gets what he wants but you’re scum
But a fox running away? That’s almost like the devil himself wearing jesters baboosh.

Oh and just in case slayer if you’re seeing this you pervert go fuck yourself. Man girls these days. Pretending to act gay but ooh no when Ol’ madness pulls out naked twister you gotta voteban me

I won’t lie, I would unleash if there was someone like sayori in this world. Fuck god and damnation. I’m ready to jump the wall of araf just to see her, I would overthrow god and put her in his throne, but then again how long would it last?
Man I’m one of a kind.

Did I mention I never talk irl? I know riiiittttteee? Hard to believe. But then again I don’t blame them but I gotta say, the elderly here are top notch, no temptation, mild mannered. The youngsters look at me like I’m gonna rape their livestock. But on the other hand when I go out to buy drinks they ask for Id and say “you’re 26? You really don’t show your age” and I grab him by the neck and croak out, my breath reeking, “The best engine is in the BMW 750iL,”

Man the nerve of this bitch, keeps talking about suicide and still wants me to talk saying you’re more interesting then I’ll ever be. Fuck Yeah bet you’re fucking soul on it. Doesn’t matter ill never be singled out anyway, I’m free and that’s what truly matters FREEDOM. nothing tastes better then freedom and don’t pull that bullshit “oh but ruya freedom is what you do with what’s been done to you” fuck no, no one gives two shits if you’re writhing on the floor with your own bile. They gotta get home and pick up the extra fucks they forgot to bring with them.

Oh I feel the answer in the wind with the breeze slowly pushing upwards flower pedals, making me look up to the pallete skies and remember how much there is to live for, even if you stand alone. Oh wake me up while I still have the time. The sloth is the least of the problem. Too caught up in thinking of the future, afraid of the second wind of dangers of the forest that lay ahead. or for most people, daydreaming away. Oh it hits them not now but later on when they finally come grips but then the body is feeble, old, used. The spirit is willing but what’s left then? Something to be learned from the japs, always work, do your best, never give up. Truly commendable.

Am I repeating myself? To me mercy is the best punishment you can give.

Sometimes it seems like you’re stuck in gloomy days but don’t worry my friend, sunnier days is just right around the corner. Just pet a kitty, listen to see cool jams and give a middle finger to those dark clouds.

1 Like

I got home from a 13 hour shift and since then I have been able to get a maximum of 20 minutes uninterrupted sleep because I am being told mundane things, such as that the phone charger they bought is c to c rather than USB.

1 Like

man that would have been such a far better album cover then what they have now

The direct translation of the bio on DIR EN GREY’s website is funnier than it should be. "DIR EN GRAY is now gaining widespread recognition as an uncategorizable and unnecessary rock band while establishing a solid support base in Europe and the United States. "

7 Likes

Some girl who replies to all of Aoi’s tweets on twitter got so infamous that someone started a hashtag for her antics.

I had her blocked for ages but :laughing:

Naaaaancy
Seems like vktwt is finally trying to get her cancelled.

I get it, but across the fandom theres more like her. Also it seems they only started caring once aoi started learning english.

Though obviously some of the stuff she tweets is concerning especially since shes replying to him and having all these sexually charged fantasies in his mentions.

Edit: as of right now nancy went private.

Honestly, do we really need to “cancel” every fan who is too obsessive/creepy? Have people on twitter ever heard of blocking and moving on? I swear, every little fandom drama now requires immediate collective action.

I know, it makes me sound like a lame boomer, but back in ye olde days we collectively ignored insane fans unless they were doing something that was truly hurting another person or against the law. Especially since VK fandom in the glorified 00s was almost 80% rabid stans who couldn’t keep their sex fantasies to themselves.

5 Likes

Just channel surfing and found a PENICILLIN concert on WOWOW :exploding_head: I’ve never actually seen concert footage of them until now. I’m also going to watch the 20th for L’Arc and their PV collection even though I’m really not wanting to get back into L’Arc atm. :man_shrugging:

I think back in the days we percieved that stuff different, especially a lot of teens let their sex fantasies via fanfictions out, instead right away writing the shit under bandomens social media.
Also cancel culture wasnt a thing back then

There was some user who pretended to be her friend, just to screenshot and “expose” her. And that is actually the ugly part on the story. Like how low to we have to go because of some crazy fan. If Aoi or his staff would have been bothered by her, they would have blocked her.
But that user spying was, what caused finally the outrage i think.

EDIT: By the way, i dont care for people who have second accounts to check up on the accounts that blocked the main account. (i do that myself too) but pretended to be someones friend for days, week or who knows how long that went is absolutly wrong.

5 Likes

If i got the account who spied correctly, they also got caught telling some other vkei bandman to pee on them. So they’re probably using nancys undoing to make themselves look good.

Fans just need to block nancy. But she went private so i guess issue solved for now.

What is JLOD? Is it a service like Zaiko or twitcasting etc or some kind of on demand thing for Japanese television etc?

K2nblog is shutting down :sob:

Summary

Anyone on JPS with a shit ton of bonus points you’re not using who are feeling generous please PM me.

Hidden in case this is not allowed.

【巣鴨→駒込】巣鴨にMana様がいたので一緒にお散歩しました!【山手線♯13】 - YouTube This was more entertaining than it probably should have been.