Random thoughts thread

I watched this documentary recently, too. One of the most interesting things about it to me was that most of these people could not actually define what a woman was. This is VERY telling, on a multitude of levels.

1 Like

Maybe we should be asking the question “if nothing makes one ‘a woman’ then WHAT are women prejudiced against for?” .

we interrupt your usual stream of shitposts from user @Camera_Obscura to bring you a breaking news bulletin

yaa8z9jfwu451

i am drunk and fucking sad.

we now resume your original programming

6 Likes

The hardest thing after graduating school has been trying to make new friends. Like how tf you meet people when you work remotely and have an introverted spirit?

Guess it’s not like I wanna meet new people anyways since things are comfortable as-is. But I kinda miss talking with people other than family.

8 Likes

I wish overeating could be as exhausting as diets.

who made this aaaahhhhhhhhhh

11 Likes

Sorry I’m late.

8 Likes

this one looks taken straight from his 2001 ℙ𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕥 ℝ𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕚 steakhouse commercial

pitcher

down to the dim lit white wall™ VK aesthetic

1 Like

Fuck right off of a cliff.

3 Likes

Listening to every album by Boris feels pretty overwhelming. What are some gems, and albums that are the essence of Boris? I enjoyed Smile back in the day.

1 Like

What took you so long? :wink: Hahaha why do these look so real!

1 Like

As a more recent fan, I feel like No is a pretty good mix of their older and newer stuff. It jams as hard as Akuma no Uta, it leans into the sludge-i-ness of Amplifier Worship, and it has the slightest touch of their softer side.

Granted, I haven’t heard all of their albums. I still need to listen to Love Evol, Smile, Pink, Boris Heavy Rocks, etc.

1 Like

If you like Smile, then Heavy Rocks (2002) and Pink are along those lines as well. If you want poppier, check out New Album and Attention Please.

I agree with ghost that No is a great “this is Boris” album for their current era, but Akuma no Uta will always be the Boris album to me.

Feedbacker and Flood are also very cool albums if you’re in the mood for something more droning.

3 Likes

So, after sampling pretty much everything not live I’ve come down to these as what I’m keeping around. DEAR, DEAR Extra, Noise, tears e.p., 1985, W, and Funnel of Love.

Found this

6 Likes

Just read this story about a person who was doxxed for having a flat butt (???) or something and had their onlyfans pictures sent to their family and I swear to God I have no idea what is wrong with this world but it made me want to cry. What the FUCK is wrong with you people?

But also, yeah apparently aces are the ones in the wrong in this fucking mess

3 Likes

I really hope this isn’t real.

My head hurts after watching this. So many pedals and wires. I’m sure I’d be more comfortable with it over time, but a part of me wonders how many of these are never used or only used once in a blue moon and they just stay on the board. I’m disappointed that they haven’t had one with Hirofumi from Petit/Novembers since his collection is huge.

This is why I haven’t jumped down the pedal rabbit hole yet. I can see this happening to me.

Also, apparently it’s not normal to have music playing in your head all the time. And I mean all the time. 24/7 even when I’m sleeping.

1 Like

We’re living in unprecedented times. I never thought I’d live to see such a thing.
cb92e1ee62a2c52ab4563e63320e7c2b29917f60